Thread: RP IS paying attention to grassroots feedback

RP IS paying attention to grassroots feedback

His answer on Iran was excellent, He dropped all the "they can't even affod gasoline" line and got straight to the point. Iran isn't a threat but if they were he would go to congress for a declaration of war. Right ON!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I thought that answer was excellent too.

Don't forget the fight it and WIN IT, part.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    and the get it over with part. Which happens to be my favorite (:.
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

It was a good answer, and The Daily Caller picked up on it..

While Paul refused to rule out the possibility of war with Iran, he insisted a war would not be worthwhile and that the president should go to Congress before launching any military action.
    You can tell Ron was prepared well, and if given more time, he would have had more great moments. Onward to the next foreign policy debate.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    We sure wouldn't have these ten year fiascos that have been going on since WW2. And of course U.S. victory was never the goal or the purpose for the chickenhawks, it was and is perpetual war. As soon as Iraq started to wind down, the next target was being talked about and promoted. I swear there are some in the party (like McCain for instance) who think we MUST be involved in three wars or there is something wrong.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

That actually was a killer answer because he actually was on the side of the American people. Even with the bias I think RP did well with his answers. He flat out stood out with those answers. The American people Do NOT want to get dragged into another war.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by IterTemporis View Post
    That was also my favorite part.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    We sure wouldn't have these ten year fiascos that have been going on since WW2. And of course U.S. victory was never the goal or the purpose for the chickenhawks, it was and is perpetual war. As soon as Iraq started to wind down, the next target was being talked about and promoted. I swear there are some in the party (like McCain for instance) who think we MUST be involved in three wars or there is something wrong.
    Yeah, the neocon desire is the constant 'presence' part MB was pushing for, regardless of conflicts. Nationbuilding.

(clarification, I don't exactly classify MB as a neocon. I think she is useful to them, however.)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

My favorite part of the answer was the analogy of Iran war propaganda aligning with the Iraq war propaganda.

He did really did do an amazing job in the 89 seconds he was given. Very solid answers!
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by IterTemporis View Post
    That was my favorite part, too. Nothing carried more of a punch in that answer than that.

He didn't rule out a strike, but said it he did, he'd go through Congress than get it down and over with. Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    My favorite part of the answer was the analogy of Iran war propaganda aligning with the Iraq war propaganda.
    He brought that out at the rally too.

Yep, the campaign people are reading what we write and take it into consideration.

Ron Paul can slap down Bachmann or any other candidate in favor of torture by bringing up Ronald Reagan railing against torture and saying he stands with Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yep, the campaign people are reading what we write and take it into consideration.
    I hear that a good deal of the staff of the campaign actually used to either write or lurk on RPF and DP.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanZibar View Post
    I hear that a good deal of the staff of the campaign actually used to either write or lurk on RPF and DP.
    Dr. Ron Paul only surrounds himself with the best quality people.

Ron rocked that answer. He said more in his 89 seconds than all those other buffoons combined.

No one but Paul!

How much time did the other candidates get? Did anyone get less?

He needs to hit hard on Obama. Pick a fight there. Esp on Obamacare. The old people eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by roversaurus View Post
    How much time did the other candidates get? Did anyone get less?
    No, no one got less. I'm not sure about the exact times the other candidates got, though.

CBS News Doesn’t Support the Troops

That is, if gauging the amount of time CBS News allotted each candidate during the televised portion of last night’s Republican presidential debate compared to how much money our military donates to each candidate. This is not a scientific analysis—but it doesn’t exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ron Paul got shafted on time last night (h/t RonPaulForums.com):

CBS foreign policy debate and troop donation statistics:

Paul – 1 question, 1 follow up, $113,739 from troops

Perry – 5 questions, 2 follow ups, $7,325 from troops

Gingrich – 5 questions, 1 follow up, $1,725 from troops

Cain – 5 questions, 1 follow up, $9,518 from troops

Romney – 4 questions, 1 follow up, $11,555 from troops

Santorum – 3 questions, 2 follow ups, $750 from troops

Bachmann – 3 questions, $7,182 from troops

Huntsman – 2 questions, 1 follow up, $0 from troops