Thread: moneybomb projections at 2pm est

moneybomb projections at 2pm est

From 1:30pm to 2pm we brought in approximately $17,500 which is a rate of $35K an hour. if we stay at that rate every hour until midnight EST we will be at $650K or $750K at midnight PST. That is pretty close to our goal! Hopefully we can all keep up the encouragement and push for a little extra from the people who haven't come home from work yet. Maybe we can reach $1,111,111 today!!

ps. Today I made my largest one time donation so far. Can anyone else say that?
    Last edited by freeforall; 11-11-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeforall View Post
    From 1:30pm to 2pm we brought in approximately $17,500 which is a rate of $35K an hour. if we stay at that rate every hour until midnight EST we will be at $650K or $750K at midnight PST. That is pretty close to our goal! Hopefully we can all keep up the encouragement and push for a little extra from the people who haven't come home from work yet. Maybe we can reach $1,111,111 today!!

ps. Today I made my largest one time donation so far. Can anyone else say that?
    Nope I tapped out at the end of the quarter push and then the black this out money bomb sorry.

I can say I made the 2nd largest one time donation. Does that count? Im trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-in-NY View Post
    I can say I made the 2nd largest one time donation. Does that count? Im trying!
    +rep! the timing was right for me on this one. i might not be able to outdo myself next time.
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

Yup made my biggest donation yet. I've set a new goal to contribute the maximum of $2500 to Ron Paul before he wins or drops out.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeforliberty View Post
    Yup made my biggest donation yet. I've set a new goal to contribute the maximum of $2500 to Ron Paul before he wins and then another $2500 for his general election fund.
    FTFY.

Veteran Money Bomb extended to 11/12/11 -- I thought I had donated all I could afford -- until I saw the NEW VETERANS for Ron Paul t-shirt! It's awesome and I had to have one -- money goes toward the campaign -- check it out at ronpaul2012. com

Yeah, made a cash donation earlier and just bought a t-shirt a minute ago.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

"We are The People. We are America, and We have a Voice."
    Vote Ron Paul for President 2008

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.