Thread: Reports that Germany and France have begun talks to break up the eurozone amid fears 2 big

Reports that Germany and France have begun talks to break up the eurozone amid fears 2 big

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Would be another defeat for the NWO.
    I really hope this is true.

Senior policymakers in Paris, Berlin and Brussels are reported to have discussed the possibility of one or more countries leaving the eurozone, while the remaining core pushes on toward deeper economic integration, including on tax and fiscal policy.
    That scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    That scares me.
    It just means that Germany,France,Netherlands,Belgium,Denmark,Sweden, Finland,Austria and maybe some of the E.European like Czech,Slovenia will become a federation.Something like the USA.

While the south Spain,Portugal,Greece,Italy.The East Romania,Bulgaria and the Islands UK and Ireland will be left on their own to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    It just means that Germany,France,Netherlands,Belgium,Denmark,Sweden, Finland,Austria and maybe some of the E.European like Czech,Slovenia will become a federation.Something like the USA.

While the south Spain,Portugal,Greece,Italy.The East Romania,Bulgaria and the Islands UK and Ireland will be left on their own to burn.
    More likely it means we will lose even more of our sovereignty and democratic institutions to unelected bureaucrats in Brussels and the European Comission.

More likely it means we will lose even more of our sovereignty and democratic institutions to unelected bureaucrats in Brussels and the European Comission.
    Well that depends where you live .

Well that depends where you live .
    EU

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    EU
    I live in Macedonia.

My country can not even get into the EU but with the direction the EU is going this is becoming a blessing with every single day.

I live in Macedonia.

My country can not even get into the EU but with the direction the EU is going this is becoming a blessing with every single day.
    Lucky you!

You luckily were able to get your freedom from Yugoslavia without a war, now the real right will be staying out of the EU.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 11-09-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Lucky you!
    LOL

What country are you from?
    Last edited by Demigod; 11-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.

LOL

From what country are you from?
    I live I'm Spain, but I've also lived I'm Germany, UK and Russia in Europe. Although I'm originally from Mexico.

I live in Macedonia.

My Irish friend is leaving Ireland for Croatia. I wonder what kind of exodus we will be seeing from the EU to non EU nations in the next few years .