Thread: WTF??? This is part of the problem.

Unhappy WTF??? This is part of the problem.

Took this screen cap when i was browsing the forum few min ago...

http://i.imgur.com/Ipje1.jpg

Notice anything there???

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too much Herman Cain going on in this picture. "dondoes969", It's about herman cain, AND a nice big Cain advertisement on the Ron Paul forums.

I need to take a shower now.

Admittedly dondoes969 was registered in '08 but I still don't trust him *shifty eyes*
    Last edited by AlexAmore; 11-09-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Am mostly concerned with the ad than the OP. Shouldnt it be a RON PAUL ad there about bypassing the media filter(aka media blackout)??? While this dont matter to those already not for cain (ie:most of us) not so good for those on the fence who maybe came here to window shop. I hope someone is on top of this to get Ron Pauls "bypass the media filter" type adsense up if not already done and fast. Also note the marketing... "bypass the media filter" is much more positve and inviting to the average jane and john doe than "black this out!"

Probably retargeting ads. Have you been to herman cains site in the past 30/60 days?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoJ View Post
    Probably retargeting ads. Have you been to herman cains site in the past 30/60 days?
    I have been to the http://hermaincainforums.com site...quite an interesting bunch of followers.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoJ View Post
    PEEEEPPPPP NO!!! LMAO!!! except to reluctantly click the ad in the capture to see where it went hoping it was more of an anti cain site. (h*****c***truth.com i think it was and wont even dignify it by actually typing out the web address lol)

Like i said.. not good when it comes to new folks not registered shopping around.. I do hope the admin get all over fixing this issue soon.

Ignore the media filter?
    Must they copy EVERYTHING from Ron Paul's campaign?

Google ads associates the ads with key words and I am certain Cain associates his with Ron Paul. Bachmann used to as well, and Romney did until he gave up, I guess. They are mining Ron's support across the web. At least here we offer the other side of it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been seeing Cain ad's everywhere I go. Drudge Report has them, foxnews.com has them, they are almost more intrusive than the patriot act.

I already have a job herman, leave me the hell alone!

Ive been using 999 way before I even heard about Ron Paul in 2007...before anyone says anything.
    Rand Paul 2016

Are there ads on this site? I have never seen one.
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

Opt-out of the Google cookie.

Ask the admins/owners of this site to block ads from Cain ( maybe they don't want to?)

Quote Originally Posted by freeforall View Post
    Are there ads on this site? I have never seen one.
    If you are a member and sign in, they disappear.

The site costs money, and the occasional chip ins don't cover it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Google ads associates the ads with key words and I am certain Cain associates his with Ron Paul. Bachmann used to as well, and Romney did until he gave up, I guess. They are mining Ron's support across the web. At least here we offer the other side of it.
    That and there have been so many Herman Cain threads here lately that the stupid search engine thinks people are interested in Herman Cain.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That and there have been so many Herman Cain threads here lately that the stupid search engine thinks people are interested in Herman Cain.
    lol. Yup, that is exactly what it is.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights