Thread: Rand Paul for President now

Rand Paul for President now

If Dr. Paul chooses not to run if faced with a decision to run 3rd party, then Rand Paul for President now. I hear there is a third party petition drive being funded across the states that will nominate a candidate via the internet. Does anyone know anything about the philosophy of Senator Rubio from Florida? He certainly has the fiscal side down but I do not know his foreign policy. He could be a great VP?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 02-21-2013 at 10:43 PM.

So you want Rand Paul to be drafted by AmericansElect? Not happening. Also, Rubio has refused to be VP and there are better choices anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by mmathes View Post
    If Dr. Paul chooses not to run if faced with a decision to run 3rd party, then Rand Paul for President now. I hear there is a third party petition drive being funded across the states that will nominate a candidate via the internet. Does anyone know anything about the philosophy of Senator Rubio from Florida? He certainly has the fiscal side down but I do not know his foreign policy. He could be a great VP?
    Rand's chance will be a different year. It would be a terrible idea for Ron to run third party. And Senator Rubio is terrible on foreign policy, and only okay on fiscal issues. He is pretty much a straight up neocon. And I don't use that term lightly.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

Marco Rubiocon would be worse than John McCain and Joe Lieberman mixed together.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Marco Rubiocon would be worse than John McCain and Joe Lieberman mixed together.
    Marco Rubio sucks

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Can we get Sen. Lindsay "FancyPants" Graham in that description as well? Rubio might even be the result of some sick genetic experiment using the 3 of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is it with this rash of sabotaging posts, trying to derail Ron's campaign by members with join dates of 2007,2008 and 2009 on this forum? I think its about time to start purging the member's list.

Quote Originally Posted by realtonygoodwin View Post
    And Senator Rubio is terrible on foreign policy, and only okay on fiscal issues. He is pretty much a straight up neocon. And I don't use that term lightly.
    Research his affiliation with the Aspen Institute and then look at who funds them and what they're about heh.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    Also, Rubio has refused to be VP and there are better choices anyways.
    Yeah, that's what he has said publicly. But dont trust him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Can we get Sen. Lindsay "FancyPants" Graham in that description as well? Rubio might even be the result of some sick genetic experiment using the 3 of them.
    Yes, an almost perfect specimen.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

Ewwwww! Ugh! How am I going to get *that* picture out of my head before I go to bed tonight?

<<insert gratuitous retching sound>>