Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cain bus now featuring Ron Paul bumper sticker

Exclamation Cain bus now featuring Ron Paul bumper sticker

Not done or photographed by me. Found it on Facebook.

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have mixed feelings about this one...

But I gotta say, it's pretty funny.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Terrible idea whoever did this. Just more animosity toward Ron Paul and ever more decreasing his chances of getting the nominaton.
    I’m fascinated with your word unconventional. Isn’t it strange that we can apply that term to freedom, and liberty, and the constitution, a balanced budget, and limited government? – Ron Paul

I find that hilarious, but yeah I could agree that it will anger people that are Herman Cain supporters or anyone that isn't voting for Ron Paul, which may not be in our best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by giovannile07 View Post
    I find that hilarious, but yeah I could agree that it will anger people that are Herman Cain supporters or anyone that isn't voting for Ron Paul, which may not be in our best interest.
    Agreed, however it does look a bit staged.

its his campaign bus. is he hinting ticket?

Superb. Whiners that claim this is bad for business are barking up a bared tree trying to spread FUD.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this one...

But I gotta say, it's pretty funny.
    i love the gage disclaimer Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker on cains bus for all we know a cain supporter did this to get more attention for cain We should feel lucky cain doesn't hug or hit on Ron Paul cause Ron Paul is Sexy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do we know this is real? Could it be photoshopped?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    Do we know this is real? Could it be photoshopped?
    My first thought actually.

Quote Originally Posted by alexamasan View Post
    Terrible idea whoever did this. Just more animosity toward Ron Paul and ever more decreasing his chances of getting the nominaton.
    Oh, Lighten up.
    You take yourself too seriously.
    It's just a bumpersticker,
    and i think it's funny as hell ...

It's funny, no real harm done.

Photoshop.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Hey, Cain himself said America needs to lighten up!

I think it's pretty funny and beneficial to both candidates, no harm done.

lolz - I'd love to give whoever did that a big ole fat +rep
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Fact,
    that's the thing that seperates Ron Pauls supporters, from the others.
    We're creative, enthuseastic and have fun expressing our support for
    the good doctor.
    it's the best use of a bumper sticker, i can think of ...

I'd like to see a ''Girls Gone Wild'' bumper sticker on that bus. Then we would see if he still has a sense of humor..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    I'd like to see a ''Girls Gone Wild'' bumper sticker on that bus. Then we would see if he still has a sense of humor..
    just for dreaming purposes not to be done in real life but get a few girls and find the bus and video (note disclaimer this is only for mental humor purposes) DO NOT ATTEMPT IN REAL LIFE!!

That is some funny $#@! lol. Just imagine the steam shooting out Cainiac's or Blocko's ears when they saw that one haha.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

If it is a magnet, it is funny. If it is stuck on, it is violation of private property (although I note they at least avoided the paint.)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Lookout, CAIN supporters will be putting their CAIN 2012 bumper stickers Ron Paul's Campaign Bus.

Blowback
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

funny, but you all need to more careful. ron has a real chance at this. stop this crap
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Relax guys, it's a campaign prank. And one so old that it has whiskers on it.

But the funny ones never really grow old...
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cain should come out of the political closet already.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Give me liberty View Post
    Agreed, however it does look a bit staged.
    Yeah. Of course, it is a bad idea. However, bumperstickers are usually easy to take off at first. So, I have no doubt that if this is real the Cain campaign saw it and had the chance to take it off with ease.

Of course, I wouldn't put something like this past a Ron Paul supporter. The grassroots are actually organizing to flyer cars at churches in Manchester, NH.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Lookout, CAIN supporters will be putting their CAIN 2012 bumper stickers Ron Paul's Campaign Bus.

Blowback
    Does Ron have a bus?

Maybe the bumper sticker will say something like "Cain the FEDeralist".

The smart thing to do would be to make a same size QR code sticker to cover the QR code on the bus. Rather than a RP website, have the QR code go to a site which documents Cain's failures. No one would realize just by looking that the QR code was compromised until they tried to use it.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    Does Ron have a bus?

Maybe the bumper sticker will say something like "Cain the FEDeralist".
    EXACTLY... lot's of visibility at 30,000 feet eh?
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Violation of property rights. Thus a violation of liberty, shameful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast