Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food Stamps To Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So what have we got here?

Has it been confirmed that, in order to receive food stamp benefits, one must now have an implanted RFID VeriChip device?

Even if that is not what is happening right now, it's coming, in the next few years and not just for food stamps.

It'll be for everything, from starting your car to accessing bank records.

So, the question is: will you take one?
    I have given this some thought . Guess I will be a non participant ......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    That is fascinating! Bookmarked! You are right, it's inescapable.
    The gematria of the Greeks and Hebrews has been superseded by the English Cabala. This is the closest to "The Language of Birds/The Universal Language" and within its structure efficiently codifies and explains via induction the table of chemical elements, terms within cosmology, keys efficiently into both the KJV and The Celtic Bible, solfeggio music scales, amino acids, basically all of the modern and ancient concepts. I do not trust Hebrew Kabalah as the use of vowels is kept hidden meaning the actual meaning of the word can be altered by a priest or rabbi by simply altering the hidden vowel. The Greek Gematria is worthy of study but consider it is basically a dead language and inaccessible to most. English is based on subatomic angular momentum, angles of impact and it phonetics are found throughout nature and not just floating off the tongue of man. Each phonetic has a dynamic constant associated with it and various letter combinations which do not seem to make sense make absolute sense when the system, which we have been taught since children as far as the sigils and their phonetic is concerned, and the use of arithmetic to deduce answers from equations. Each word being an equation.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    The gematria of the Greeks and Hebrews has been superseded by the English Cabala. This is the closest to "The Language of Birds/The Universal Language" and within its structure efficiently codifies and explains via induction the table of chemical elements, terms within cosmology, keys efficiently into both the KJV and The Celtic Bible, solfeggio music scales, amino acids, basically all of the modern and ancient concepts. I do not trust Hebrew Kabalah as the use of vowels is kept hidden meaning the actual meaning of the word can be altered by a priest or rabbi by simply altering the hidden vowel. The Greek Gematria is worthy of study but consider it is basically a dead language and inaccessible to most. English is based on subatomic angular momentum, angles of impact and it phonetics are found throughout nature and not just floating off the tongue of man. Each phonetic has a dynamic constant associated with it and various letter combinations which do not seem to make sense make absolute sense when the system, which we have been taught since children as far as the sigils and their phonetic is concerned, and the use of arithmetic to deduce answers from equations. Each word being an equation.

Rev9
    I've never heard it described that way. Do you know of a linguist who explains this in detail? Thanks. HB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

bump in hopes of an answer to my above query to Rev9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123