Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food Stamps To Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!

Food Stamps To Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!

Just found this. Seen it on several sites on a google search. Still trying to verify if it's true. or it's original source.
    http://digg.com/news/world_news/urge...s_microchipped

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Eh.

I don't agree with it (the microchipping), but when one agrees to be a slave, one must expect to wear the chains.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Eh.

I don't agree with it (the microchipping), but when one agrees to be a slave, one must expect to wear the chains.
    First they'll go after the food stamp recipients, then they'll go after you... Srsly, this is not a good thing to support. FS recipients already leave a paper trail because "food stamps" are debit cards now.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-04-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly123069 View Post
    I don't think this means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    First they'll go after the food stamp recipients, then they'll go after you... Srsly, this is not a good thing to support. FS recipients already leave a paper trail because "food stamps" are debit cards now.

I definitely *don't* support it - if my post came across that way, I'll try to make myself clearer with this one. I find it detestable and intrusive.

But not at all surprising.

I always encourage people to look at other means of help (food kitchens, local churches, private charities) before signing up for government "aid" for exactly this reason. Signing up for government assistance/welfare is almost literally like selling your soul. It's nearly always for keeps, and with terrible consequences. I guess the "Eh" sounded rather dismissive, now that I re-read my post. It's not meant to be that way. It's just that I get so, so tired of warning people about this sort of thing, being ignored, and then watching as people discover <gasp!> that the Feds have slapped one more shackle on them....

Skynet and Orwellans have been doing the dirty work for some time now... get everyone on food stamps/SNAP/etc... then you track everyone.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yeah, almost every form of financial transaction has RFID chips in it now. That includes credit and gas cards. It was only a matter of time before they would start hitting welfare chits with 'em.

Eh.

This is much bigger than that. This is just a hint of things to come. They are phasing us into the one world government where we will all be microchipped, and you can't be a part of society if you are not "in the system." It's coming, folks. Prepare.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Reading this thread 6 years ago would have made me think all of you were crazy. Unfortunatly you're not.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I don't think this means what you think it means.
    This. Biometrics != RFID

Not saying I'm OK with this, but your confirmation is not confirmation.

I don't see any evidence posted in this thread. You may be correct but you just posted a random youtube video and an unrelated map. In fact, if the map means what you think it means, the government is already a couple years behind because 2009 is over with and this didn't happen in 2009.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

evadmurd

Slavery does have it's requirements. One must choose to take the mark or not. I'm thinking the end may be closer than we imagined.

So what have we got here?

Has it been confirmed that, in order to receive food stamp benefits, one must now have an implanted RFID VeriChip device?

Even if that is not what is happening right now, it's coming, in the next few years and not just for food stamps.

It'll be for everything, from starting your car to accessing bank records.

So, the question is: will you take one?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Has it been confirmed that, in order to receive food stamp benefits, one must now have an implanted RFID VeriChip device?

Even if that is not what is happening right now, it's coming, in the next few years and not just for food stamps.

Not just NO..... But HELL NO!!!!!!!
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bring on the guillotine!

Nopes!

I grow, raise,hunt most of my own food,and have a well.
    I don't bank,and i work for myself.I can get by with very few frn's.
    Instead of having dogs to guard my place,i have ostrich's.If they happen to be shot by civil "protectors"they can be eaten.

With that said,i fully expect to enjoy all the amenities offered at camp Fema in the near future
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    This is much bigger than that. This is just a hint of things to come. They are phasing us into the one world government where we will all be microchipped, and you can't be a part of society if you are not "in the system." It's coming, folks. Prepare.
    Zamyatin predicted this ~80 years ago.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I definitely *don't* support it - if my post came across that way, I'll try to make myself clearer with this one. I find it detestable and intrusive.

But not at all surprising.

I always encourage people to look at other means of help (food kitchens, local churches, private charities) before signing up for government "aid" for exactly this reason. Signing up for government assistance/welfare is almost literally like selling your soul. It's nearly always for keeps, and with terrible consequences. I guess the "Eh" sounded rather dismissive, now that I re-read my post. It's not meant to be that way. It's just that I get so, so tired of warning people about this sort of thing, being ignored, and then watching as people discover <gasp!> that the Feds have slapped one more shackle on them....
    I agree with that. Too bad the welfare state makes that a really difficult option. It's much easier to get a decent meal with an EBT card than to find a church or something to help out.
    ETA: if you look at the back of one of those EBT cards, you'll see that they are funded by one of the big banks (in the case of Arizona, it's JP Morgan). Follow the money.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-04-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Revelations 13:16-17
    16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

I usually agree with ya man but this is just paranoia. There's absolutely no way this is going to happen. Implanting a microchip under someones skin will benefit no one, including the government. I'm sure RFID devices will become more popular in the future, but not implanted ones.

There's a pretty starling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like.
    ObamaCare has a microchip implant for you… The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B) “(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
    15 information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    20 Secretary

As approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.”

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip.
    ~ George Washington

I usually agree with ya man but this is just paranoia. There's absolutely no way this is going to happen. Implanting a microchip under someones skin will benefit no one, including the government. I'm sure RFID devices will become more popular in the future, but not implanted ones.
    They are used right now in Mexico by private citizens. People are afraid that people are going to get stolen so some wealthy people get these. I could see US states one day pushing something like this, especially in AZ (the kidnapping capital of the US) as a way to protect kids. It's already a common practice for pet owners. As for kids, it's already common for state or local governments to fund efforts to get kids finger printed and make IDs for kids in case they are stolen.

In FL, there at least was (is?) an effort to get some folks on welfare drug tested.

I am not saying you are wrong, but I understand how Christian fundies are able to tie the bible to these modern day events and predict things will be much worse in the future. Are a lot of the fundies doing this as a way to make money? Maybe. However, I think some of them really mean what they do on this issue.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Reading this thread 6 years ago would have made me think all of you were crazy. Unfortunatly you're not.
    I agree. I would have thought they were crazy too. Now? Now I have the overwhelming urge to go out an buy myself an armory of weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I agree. I would have thought they were crazy too. Now? Now I have the overwhelming urge to go out an buy myself an armory of weapons.
    It's on my to-do list for this weekend!
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Revelations 13:16-17
    16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    its REVELATION. NOT RevelationS. Its one giant revelation, "The Revelation of St. John the Divine". ARGH! Sorry.. personal pet peeve but if you're going to quote it, at least quote it correctly.

Well, let's break that down a little.

When you say that there is "absolutely no way" that such a thing will happen, you are aware that such technology already exists, is on the market, is already FDA approved for human use, and is already being used by foreign governments for access to controlled buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoonian View Post
    Nopes!

I grow, raise,hunt most of my own food,and have a well.
    I don't bank,and i work for myself.I can get by with very few frn's.
    Instead of having dogs to guard my place,i have ostrich's.If they happen to be shot by civil "protectors"they can be eaten.

With that said,i fully expect to enjoy all the amenities offered at camp Fema in the near future
    Dog is edible. Just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Nutty conspiracy theorist
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast