Thread: Ron Paul Meets Iowa Supporter He Delivered!

Ron Paul Meets Iowa Supporter He Delivered!

Got this in an email from the campaign, pretty awesome:

Ron Paul Meets Local Supporter He Delivered 39 Years Ago

Reintroduced at Last Saturday's Straw Poll in Des Moines

Kelly Watson didn't need to venture far from home to vote for Ron Paul at The National Federation of Republican Assemblies Straw Poll last weekend. The Ankeny resident made the short trip to Des Moines' Polk County Convention Complex in plenty of time to meet the man who delivered him into this world: Dr. Ron Paul, himself.

Besides his obvious link to the candidate, Watson says he has supported Dr. Paul all his life, but "especially this election cycle feels different, because of what's at stake." As a medical device salesman, Kelly is most concerned with the devastation to come from Obamacare. He believes the health reforms will destroy the country
    . This is one of many reasons he will cast his vote for Ron Paul at the caucus on
    January 3rd.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very cool!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Epically inspiring.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

That is very cool.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

That's really cool. I'm sure it was a great moment for both of them.

Link to the original source please?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanZibar View Post
    Link to the original source please?
    Copied and pasted from a campaign email. I wish they'd put it up on their website, but right now this is all I have.

Edit: Just drudged. Maybe he'll put it up.
    Last edited by IDefendThePlatform; 11-02-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Wow. Very cool story.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."