Thread: Northern California Sheriffs Form Coalition Against Tyranny

Northern California Sheriffs Form Coalition Against Tyranny

Thank God!!

http://http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1312/296/Northern_California_Sheriffs_Form_Coalition_Agains t_Tyranny.html

8 Northern California Sheriffs unite to protect people from out of control government. It looks like this will be the first of many coalitions to come around the country. This is VERY IMPORTANT! Please: vote up, watch and forward to other sheriffs to see.

Thank you!

This is the Full length version of the Sheriff meeting:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy Cr*p that is my sheriff!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Interesting.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

"We have been asleep for too long .... we can take back our country county by county."

Awesome!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Awesome!

You can be sure the government will try to shut their careers down.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Thank God!!

http://http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1312/296/Northern_California_Sheriffs_Form_Coalition_Agains t_Tyranny.html

8 Northern California Sheriffs unite to protect people from out of control government. It looks like this will be the first of many coalitions to come around the country. This is VERY IMPORTANT! Please: vote up, watch and forward to other sheriffs to see.

Thank you!

This is the Full length version of the Sheriff meeting:

It's starting. The tyranny is SO blatant that even the sheriffs can no longer deny it. I bet they are concerned for their kids' futures, at the very least.

Let this spread the way the OWS stupidity has as there may yet be hope for the future of the human race.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Holy Cr*p that is my sheriff!
    Grats
    I am the spoon.

Little story from about 13 years ago when we had a really bad flood. The just retired Undersheriff took a crew into a creek and cut the trees that were holding debris and flooding parts of the town. The state fish and game showed up and ordered them to stop. The undersheifff ignored them. Later in a meeting with FEMA(Federal disaster) the FEMA director asked what all could be done to make things better. The undersheriff dead serious said "Shoot the the fish and game. The sheriff from one of our sister counties stood up and said "I second that motion." The FEMA director just stared at them agast.
    This isn't known as the state of Jefferson for no reason.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

So I can't watch the video right now....
    ...does this mean I can move to northern Cali, buy property and gain allodial title, grow my own pot, and smoke it on my front porch with a brand new MP5 on my shoulder while shooting craps?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

The Sheriff Has Authority To Deny Federal Agents Access To His County

http://www.criminalgovernment.com/do...iff/index.html

Please check website for supporting documents!

"...we're getting closer to a federal police state. That's what we fought against 200 years ago --
    this massive federal government involved in the lives of people on the local level."
    Charles "Bud" Meeks, executive director of the National Sheriffs Association

The Sheriff Has Authority To Deny Federal Agents Access To His County

The U.S. government's authority is limited to the prosecution of treason, counterfeiting, piracy on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations The FCC is able to carry out raids on small community radio radio stations as the result of ignorance of the law, fear, and apathy. If Hillsborough County, Florida, Sheriff Cal Henderson had fulfilled his Oath of Office, he would have prevented Federal agents from carrying out their Nov. 19, 1997, pre-dawn raid on Lutz Community Radio. Any student of the Constitution knows very well that the true criminals in this matter are the Sheriff and those who elected him.

This page contains information that conclusively shows there are sheriffs who are aware of the unlawful activity of Federal agents and will work to prevent it. It is true that most county sheriffs are either unaware of their ultimate authority or are afraid to exercise it. However, it is only necessary to clearly show that one educated sheriff has successfully restricted the access of federal agents to his county. The documents below were generated during the course of litigation arising from the unlawful raid of Federal immigration agents upon the home of one Ramon Castaneda, a citizen of Big Horn County, Wyoming. Mr. Castaneda won the lawsuit. He did not want a large monetary award. He wanted to prevent such unlawful federal activity in the future. An agreement was reached wherein the sheriff established a policy requiring all Federal agencies to submit for his approval certain specific details concerning any proposed enforcement actions.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Is there cliff notes?

What specifically are they doing? My internet is too slow to get through an hour long Youtube.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Is there cliff notes?

What specifically are they doing? My internet is too slow to get through an hour long Youtube.
    http://www.redding.com/news/2011/nov...lt-is-brewing/