Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome song by the band Golden State. "End This War/The Ron Paul Song"

Awesome song by the band Golden State. "End This War/The Ron Paul Song"

This is a truly awesome song and amazing video. They did a great job.... time to spread this far and wide!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-30-2011 at 10:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, great song. I reposted this on my Youtube a couple weeks ago. It's very inspiring!

It has been posted here before, but I agree it is great. I'm going to embed it in your post.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Oops sorry! I just saw it for the first time tonight on the DailyPaul... it's a real powerful video, this is the type of song and video that creates new supporters.

Is this new?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulistinian View Post

This is a truly awesome song and amazing video. They did a great job.... time to spread this far and wide!
    this should be the video for the 11-11-11 money bomb it is so good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainspell View Post
    this should be the video for the 11-11-11 money bomb it is so good.
    Absolutely should be the theme song for 11-11-11 "Support Them Now" money bomb.
    Get your bitcoin hat at www.gettoknowbitcoin.com Learn about bitcoin and get updated news.

Yes this song is perfect for 11 11 11

OMG! It brought tears to my eyes. The dude sounds like Bono too! It's got that kind of hook that will play in your head all day.
    Awesome song & video!
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Damn. Can I say that? Really. Damn.

Good video and song.

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    OMG! It brought tears to my eyes. The dude sounds like Bono too! It's got that kind of hook that will play in your head all day.
    Awesome song & video!
    For sure! Love that song, love it!.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Noice.

Had a U2 feel to it.

Spread it far and wide... music has the power to create new supporters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    U2 meets 30 Seconds to Mars...love it!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    U2 meets 30 Seconds to Mars...love it!
    Yep, you described it perfectly. Good stuff, I love it.

From the band on YouTube:
    "A CALL TO FANS: Thank you to the fans and supporters out there. The response has been overwhelming. Everyone is asking when we will be putting the song out on iTunes, and the only reason we've been holding back is we'd like to work with the Ron Paul crew to officially put it out so that the proceeds can go to his campaign. So, if anyone out there can spread the word to whom it may concern...we'd really appreciate it!"

+INFINITY.

this was amazing. thank you.

Wow this was great. Cool seeing footage from our film used in such a way.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

I've probably watched it 10 times now! This is a great anthem for Ron Paul.. "It's not impossible!" I love that.

Gang...

I'm an internet marketer, and I'm telling you, this has huge potential to go viral.

Tweet the dick out of this video. Share it on Facebook.

I just emailed it out to my list of 22,000 customers. Yes, to my customers. I just said, "This was a blessing to me - I hope it's a blessing to you, too. Regardless of your political views, may we continue to defend freedom and peace. On this we all can agree."

This is wonderful branding, and the fact that it's not available on iTunes creates a sense of exclusivity that gets spread like wildfire on the internet.

This has incredible potential to spread our message.

Facebook this. Tweet this. Email this. This has tremendous potential.

It had 500 views yesterday when I first watched it... Now it has 1,340.. Not bad for 24 hours =)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone know who is ChrisMcPhail on YouTube? He posted this video on the 10/19 moneybomb:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...(End-This-War)

I've listened to this probably a thousand times tonight. It's catchy, it's well-written, and it's inspiring. Love the hell out of this song.

Ron Paul Concert?
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMoran View Post
    Gang...

I'm an internet marketer, and I'm telling you, this has huge potential to go viral.

Tweet the dick out of this video. Share it on Facebook.

I just emailed it out to my list of 22,000 customers. Yes, to my customers. I just said, "This was a blessing to me - I hope it's a blessing to you, too. Regardless of your political views, may we continue to defend freedom and peace. On this we all can agree."

This is wonderful branding, and the fact that it's not available on iTunes creates a sense of exclusivity that gets spread like wildfire on the internet.

This has incredible potential to spread our message.

Facebook this. Tweet this. Email this. This has tremendous potential.
    Totally agree. This has great broad appeal which is something surely lacking with the campaign.

Ron Paul should post this on his facebook

How do we get this to the guy who runs his face book? And to the unofficial face book? Blue Republicans needs to post this... all the face book groups, any anti-war groups, liberal activism groups, Occupy groups... we need to spread this through all of those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast