Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [video] Geraldo: Cain Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 2 Women In 1990's

[video] Geraldo: Cain Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 2 Women In 1990's

Airing Date Oct.30, 2011 Link below for more

2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1cKHNZMix

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rises like a Star, falls like a Meteor.

Happened to Perry, Cain is next on the list.

Herman Cain has guaranteed that the media is going to push this by saying that the story is not true when Politico says it has seen documents describing the allegations and the settlements.

Sexual Harassment Claim Against Herman Cain Based on Anonymous Sources
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nymous-Sources
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Wow, I hope this gets replayed a million times on fox.

Quote Originally Posted by zerosdontcount View Post
    Wow, I hope this gets replayed a million times on fox.
    This will help Cain.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 10-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    This will help Cain.
    It'll help him get his tv show, certainly. Spitzer etc.. Seems a prerequisite before you get a show these days is to have a sex scandal pop up.

The Cain campagin set itself up for a most epic fail here.

Major props to Geraldo here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    The Cain campagin set itself up for a most epic fail here.

Major props to Geraldo here.
    Willing to put money on that? I bet Cain will come out ahead.
    ----

Willing to put money on that? I bet Cain will come out ahead.
    9 $#@!in' lives.

Not really on topic, but I'm a grammar nazi so I gotta say it...

For $#@!'s sake Fox, it's 1990s not 1990's. Please find an editor who actually knows what he's doing.

Did you even listen to that video of Geraldo giving the campaign plenty of chances to outright deny this? This is going to hurt Cain's campaign one way or another. Yeah, that's partially wishful thinking. Media sites like Politico don't run these typs of stories unless their ducks are in a row. Otherwie, the Cain campaign could sue them for libel. I don't bet on political matters. I only gamble in Vegas.

After his collapse Fox can set Hermie up on a newsfomerical with a couple of go-to political hacks.....Client number 9 and the toe sucker.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 10-30-2011 at 10:14 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not only the harassment, it's the pay offs to the women. That make it look bad, and the denials are the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by WarNoMore View Post
    It's not only the harassment, it's the pay offs to the women. That make it look bad, and the denials are the cherry on top.
    Sexual Harassment Claim Against Herman Cain Based on Anonymous Sources
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nymous-Sources
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by WarNoMore View Post
    In politics the lie or coverup is usually worse than the original incident.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post

For $#@!'s sake Fox, it's 1990s not 1990's. Please find an editor who actually knows what he's doing.
    Thanks. I didn't know that...I'll try to remember when I type stuff out in the future.

+rep.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Thanks. I didn't know that...I'll try to remember when I type stuff out in the future.

+rep.
    I love grammar nazis as well. Except MelissaWV, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

+rep.
    Just for further clarification, any acronym, number or anything shortened doesn't use a comma after it unless it is to show ownership. Ex: I am sick and tired of these UFOs. Example of ownership: This appears to be the UFO's leader.
    "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon." - Rorschach

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post

Does that apply for every decade?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Surely, Coulter would be equally passionate about defending Paul if he somehow did the same thing
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Does that apply for every decade?
    ----

The alleged incident(s) could be very minor. But the payout and lack of confirmation either way from Cain's campaign will hurt him. The media loves to talk about sex, scandals, and violence. We've got two in this topic. Does not bode well for Herman Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    I love grammar nazis as well. Except MelissaWV, of course.
    Everybody's gotta have a nemesis, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarlifter View Post
    Just for further clarification, any acronym, number or anything shortened doesn't use a comma after it unless it is to show ownership. Ex: I am sick and tired of these UFOs. Example of ownership: This appears to be the UFO's leader.
    I can't think of any statement off the top of my head where it'd be correct to use "1990's" if that's the case, so that simplifies things, I think. I absolutely hated grammar classes, so everything I know I picked up from reading. Leaves a few gaps, that's for sure.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Sounds more like a repeat of Clarence Thomas from the leftist. I remember the last election the NYT said McCain had an affair. Truth is, I don’t like Cain and I don’t like McCain now or in 08. But, this stuff is just getting ridiculous. What’s next if RP becomes the front runner, they will say he had an affair too?

Oh, I forgot in the South Carolina race the media claimed Nikki Haley also had an affair. So I guess this is how almost every person that has an (R) next to their name is to be treated by the media. Just keep posting stories they sexually harassed women or had an affair. Don’t have to prove a thing, just say Anonymous Sources say it happened.
    Last edited by wannaberocker; 10-30-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    Adam Mcquaid is one tough hombre.

That would have been a $#@!ing hilarious response by pauliticalfan. You just didn't give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by dongkong View Post
    Sounds more like a repeat of Clerance Thomas from the leftist. I remember the last election the NYT said MCcain had an affair. Truth is i dont like Cain and i dont like Mccain now or in 08. But, this stuff is just getting ridiculous. Whats next if RP becomes the front runner, they will say he had an affair too?

Oh i forgot in the South Carolina race the media claimed Nikki Haley also had an affair. So i guess this is how almost every person that has an (R) next to their name is to be treated by the media. Just keep posting stories they sexually harrassed women or had an affair. Dont have to prove a thing, just say Anonymous Sources say it happened.
    Both sides regularly use this as an attack because politicians on both sides are usually guilty of it at one point in their life, or as an ongoing "issue."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast