Thread: 1988 A Must See interview of Ron Paul

1988 A Must See interview of Ron Paul

Alternative Views, recorded interview, August 1988...
    Ron Paul talks about American power structure, FED, Trilateral Commission and CFR

This is where Dr Ron Paul really showed his best.

Note of the consistency of his: educating the masses, working on making things right and courage to his conviction. Dr Ron Paul was also able to accurately predict economic and political upheavals base on logical, rational and scientific derive process. Unlike most other politicians use political rhetoric agenda motivated including out right lying for people to hear what they want to be elected and does the total opposite.

Ron Paul talks about American power structure, FED, Trilateral Commission and CFR (August 1988)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2fRcFPzu4

Average Americans can almost say 90% of all he believes is agreeable to the masses. One can not agree 100% of what Dr Ron Paul believes but with his willing open to allow debate, considerations and modify according to logic and rational consensus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO2TCQd93D4
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-16-2013 at 11:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

1988 A Must See interview of Ron Paul

Bump!

This video was Posted by emazur in another thread. It is a must see video and it's from 1988.

Ron makes his entrance at about 11:20 in the video. The beginning just covers some justifiably suspected treason. The very first few seconds and the very last few seconds of the video creeped me out.

Ron Paul talks about American power structure, FED, Trilateral Commission and CFR (August 1988)

I agree that's a good one. Someone posted it in another thread today.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Yeah this is my favorite vintage Ron Paul video. His style and message is exactly the same as it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah this is my favorite vintage Ron Paul video. His style and message is exactly the same as it is today.
    And the message is so fresh. The video is 25 years old.

I was listening to it like I do thread music sometimes. I had to shut off my television to do it though. Which doesn't happen very often.