Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website Redesign Concept Image (Took me 6 HOURS to Create in Paint, PLEASE LOOK!)

Dusman, I sent you a private message.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Minor typo, but the description says "Money Bomb by signing up to the right" but you sign up to the left.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kojirodensetsu View Post
    Minor typo, but the description says "Money Bomb by signing up to the right" but you sign up to the left.
    Gage reversed the website. It looks like it's been fixed already though.

There are far less marines numerically than there are the other three branches. This explains the lack of marines in the top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Dusman, your inbox is full and I need to talk to you. We need to get that leader board setup on the website, but Gage doesn't know how to do it. As far as I know I thought you were supposed to be helping him get it setup on the website. Would you be able to help us with this? We need that competition to start as soon as possible. We also need to send out an email using the Black This Out email list.
    What ever happened to the prizes from the last contest? Pretty sure I won something, but I haven't heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    What ever happened to the prizes from the last contest? Pretty sure I won something, but I haven't heard anything.
    Were you in the top 3?

Pretty sure, it's was hard to tell due to such rampant cheating there at the end.

Must say.... your work is superb. Good job soldier.

wheres the code for the new banner so I can put it on my blog? also, the banner's not clickable... it definitely should be clickable. You can put your email in or click the rest of the banner for more information.

also you should come up with a gimmick like how we "blacked-out" over peoples eyes. A unique mini yellow ribbon that people can put on their avatars, perhaps a yellow blindfold or something.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paint?

GIMP is free....

http://gimp.org
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12