Thread: Leo-cons wash their hands of Arab Spring

Leo-cons wash their hands of Arab Spring

I just heard Hilary Clinton just blatantly lie about the turmoil in the middle east. Now that they see the blowback of the CIA's actions and that all the toppled governments are most likely going to be radicalized islamist regimes, they want us to believe our government had nothing to do with it. She actually stated that what transpired in all these countries was "none of our doing". As we know General Clarke already told us the plans to topple seven countries in seven years. Are we the only sane people left in this country? I am getting scared.

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the perspective of Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination we need to get conservatives to see the correlations between the "Arab Spring" and the toppling of Saddam in Iraq. Here's what the war and aftermath in Iraq has in common with Egypt, Libya and possibly Syria.

1) All were dictatorships that were at one time friendly with the U.S.
    2) All had poor human rights records.
    3) All suppressed Islamic radicals.
    4) All are now Sharia states or headed to becoming Sharia states.
    5) All protected minorities. (Iraq and Egypt protected Christian minorities. Libya protected black minorities.)
    6) All now have people in power (or headed to power) that are friendly with our enemies. (Iraq is friendly to Iran. Libya will be friendly to Al Qaeda since Al Qaeda led the fight against Qaddafi on the ground).
    7) All used to be stable but are now unstable.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.