Thread: [Audio]: Rush agrees with Ron Paul on Student Loans: "Like subprime/housing mess,""A scam"

[Audio]: Rush agrees with Ron Paul on Student Loans: "Like subprime/housing mess,""A scam"

Of course Rush never mentions him but Ron has been saying this since Rush was in diapers. And Ron is the only candidate who wants to transition to getting the government completely out of the student loan business. He knows it's a bubble that enslaves students. Yet Ron is "nuts on parade" and "will destroy the republican party." Rush, just keep listening to Ron, take all his points and sound bites, call them your own... We know who's right 99.8% of the time. After hearing you through the Bush administration, we know it isn't you! Okay, enough ranting, here is the link:

http://dailyrushbo.com/limbaugh-the-...student-loans/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well if we're lucky Rush will again say "Ron Paul stole this idea from me". That's the best we can expect for El Rushbo. I'll take it if we get it. I wish the campaign could get Ron on the show. Prep him like hell first and get him on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Someone should call in and list all of the issues Rush agrees with Paul on, and how these issues, particularly the fiscal issues are the most important issues that need addressing, and Paul is the only one offering any real solutions on those issues. Why won't he support Paul, exactly? Is Rush an interventionist?

Damn boys and girls I believe we got 'em on the run.

Or at least they are letting us think they are.