During the last election, I canvassed for Dr. Paul with a broken foot and had the honor of him autographing my foot cast!

This time around, I am so sick of people saying he is too old to be President!!! I have come up with the idea of doing a 12-mile walk (2012) to raise money for Dr. Paul's Campaign --- and since I am over 70, it will make the statement that people over 70 in good health are NOT to be shoved aside and considered "too old". In addition, I am a female veteran who devotes more than half of each day educating people on Ron Paul's candidacy.

I already have the walking trail picked out and am waiting for the final clearance from the City of Las Vegas as far as available dates.

We could have Ron Paul volunteers from our local office situated thru out the trail at tables to register voters who are not already registered Republican. We can have tons of Ron Paul signs throughout the trail park, balloons and any other attention-grabbing tools.

I need to know who to contact for the Money Bomb so the funds to directly to Dr. Paul's campaign fund and any other persons you deem necessary for communication with me.

I will be eternally grateful for your assistance, as time is of essence here, since I would like to do this walk on 12-12 and call it the 12-12-12 money bomb (for 12 miles, 2012, 12th month).

Thank you!