Thread: 12-Mile Walk Money Bomb

12-Mile Walk Money Bomb

During the last election, I canvassed for Dr. Paul with a broken foot and had the honor of him autographing my foot cast!

This time around, I am so sick of people saying he is too old to be President!!! I have come up with the idea of doing a 12-mile walk (2012) to raise money for Dr. Paul's Campaign --- and since I am over 70, it will make the statement that people over 70 in good health are NOT to be shoved aside and considered "too old". In addition, I am a female veteran who devotes more than half of each day educating people on Ron Paul's candidacy.

I already have the walking trail picked out and am waiting for the final clearance from the City of Las Vegas as far as available dates.

We could have Ron Paul volunteers from our local office situated thru out the trail at tables to register voters who are not already registered Republican. We can have tons of Ron Paul signs throughout the trail park, balloons and any other attention-grabbing tools.

I need to know who to contact for the Money Bomb so the funds to directly to Dr. Paul's campaign fund and any other persons you deem necessary for communication with me.

I will be eternally grateful for your assistance, as time is of essence here, since I would like to do this walk on 12-12 and call it the 12-12-12 money bomb (for 12 miles, 2012, 12th month).

Thank you!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You've got great enthusiasm! I hope this catches on!

These are not criticisms, just things to consider:

Do you mean December 12, 2011? The Caucus appears to be in February, so this could bring some attention in Nevada prior to the primary election.

It looks like Nevada is a closed Primary State, so we'll have to determine when the final date to register Republican is.

And all funds should be donated directly to ronpaul2012.com - there is no "moneybomb fund" that gets collected then donated.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

That sounds like a great idea, good look to you!

Thanks, Alex and V3n for your support.

V3n ---Yes, I mean 2011. The 12-12-12 is for the 12-mile walk, the 12th month and for the election year of 2012. I was thinking along your same lines that it would be a great push before the caucus in February, too. We would be giving out all the Ron Paul campaign tools and have RP Meet Up people there to assist with registrations, etc.
    I have rec'd the final City approval and am working with the media already. I am told I should talk to Josh Lowry, but, don't know how to reach him. Anyone here know?

Again, thanks for the words of encouragement!!!!

Tea Party is December 16th.

This is AWESOME.
    You are an inspiration.

Tea Party Money Bomb or what, Lucent? We could maybe START the money bomb on the 12th and go thru the 16th, if that is the case.

Thanks PursuePeace......just gotta do what we gotta do to get RP elected All of your support means the world to me!

Good luck sir!
    Keep the faith and fight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amaimbourg View Post
    Tea Party Money Bomb or what, Lucent? We could maybe START the money bomb on the 12th and go thru the 16th, if that is the case.

Thanks PursuePeace......just gotta do what we gotta do to get RP elected All of your support means the world to me!
    It's bad and confusing marketing. I'll pass.

What is bad and what is confusing lucent??? It's a simple 12-mile walk (care to join me?) for Ron Paul to raise money for his campaign. Thanks PhineasFinn for your support.....just so everyone knows, btw, I am FEMALE ---- 70 yr old----and that's what makes this walk so important----to prove to the doubting Thomases that being over 70 is NOT too old for great things!

Quote Originally Posted by amaimbourg View Post
    What is bad and what is confusing lucent??? It's a simple 12-mile walk (care to join me?) for Ron Paul to raise money for his campaign. Thanks PhineasFinn for your support.....just so everyone knows, btw, I am FEMALE ---- 70 yr old----and that's what makes this walk so important----to prove to the doubting Thomases that being over 70 is NOT too old for great things!
    amaimbourg,
    love your attitude. How about changing your walk to Veteran's Day to perhaps bring some attention to the Veteran's Day moneybomb that is currently being promoted? Or if not, then if you do a walk to support Ron Paul, perhaps you can coordinate with the local Nevada Ron Paul meetup groups?
    Perhaps get some stuff on youtube about this. I think that would be awesome and could really reach a lot of people that need to understand Ron's message. We need as many people from as many different backgrounds/ages/what have you.

This doesn't quite fit the "moneybomb" category. Because those (like the Black This Out and Veteran's Day) are trying to generate a TON of money (millions!) in a very short timeframe. The Black This Out was a very good incentive for people to give, for example. Because we were pushing back against the media blackout of our man.

Not sure if you've seen the Nevada forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...php?260-Nevada

and if you haven't already, I would do a search maybe on meetup.com for local ron paul groups in your area that could help you organize your walk.

I wish you the best of luck!!
    Glad you are here.