Thread: is there a rise in anti-semitism in USA?

is there a rise in anti-semitism in USA?

O'Reilly just mentioned it as playing a role in the Wall Street protests.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Define "anti-semitism"

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Define "anti-semitism"
    If you disagree with people like O'Reilly or Levin on pretty much anything, they will accuse you of anti-semitism. Why? Because they $#@!ing said so, that's why.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.
    Of course not, but most American are to stupid to figure it out, this is about ending foreign aid to Israel. Its about ending ALL foreign aid, but most media outlet are owned by Jews, and that is not antisemitic statement that is not only truth, they brag about it. Ok, enjoy.

The USA is on death door step financially and we have death with this stupid $#@!.
    Last edited by Bosco Warden; 10-26-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Yes.

Anti-semitism towards both arabs and jews has risen sharply after 9/11 but it seems to oscilate up and down with major events.
    Anti-semitism towards arabs peaked around 2002-2003 that played a part in invasion of Iraq based on motives built on combination of lies, revenge and greed.
    Obama election has also caused increase in anti-semitism towards jews as many people see jewish lobbies as a major force behind his election and policies.

There has been even deeper decline in support for Israel/zionism which sometimes is also portrayed as anti-semitism wrongly. Two years after start of Iraq war, less than 50% of Americans had identified theselves as supporters of Israel. Earlier this week a veteran columnist of one of the largest American paper (WaPo) called for cutting foreign aid for Israel and it did not cause any major storm.
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 10-26-2011 at 10:16 PM.

What's wrong with disagreeing with Jewish people? Nothing.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    What's wrong with disagreeing with Jewish people? Nothing.
    There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with a Jewish person.

There is a problem with disagreeing with anyone because of their Religion when the topic at hand has nothing to do with their or your Religion. The video is an example of identifying people as criminals because of their religion when their ACTIONS where what defines them as Criminals.

Personally, I am not Anti Semitic. Im not Pro Semitic either. I just dont believe we should be paying for 22% of the Israeli Military by the loss of value of our dollar and our work. That is the definition of a Parasite. The relationship between the US and Israel is completely Parasitic, and that statement has nothing to do with anyone being Jewish or not.

---

Now, would someone like to define the difference between a Jew and a Zionist Jew?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Define "anti-semitism"
    If you are against the establishment, you are an anti-semite.
    If you say anything that upsets the Military Industrial Complex, the Banking cartel, the Oil Cartel, and AIPAC, they will scream 'anti-semitism!'.
    It's a coalition made from Hell.
    Us mortals should suck it up and work hard and pay the fund (tax) for their (leaders of the establishment) welfare and prosperity.
    After all, this is their country, not ours (we the people).
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Imaginos; 10-27-2011 at 04:47 AM.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    O'Reilly just mentioned it as playing a role in the Wall Street protests.
    No there is NOT a rise in anti-semitism. Oreilly just wants to call everyone racist to promote more israeli firster agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
    If you are against the establishment, you are an anti-semite.
    If you say anything that upsets the Military Industrial Complex, the Banking cartel, the Oil Cartel, and AIPAC, they will scream 'anti-semitism!'.
    It's a coalition made from Hell.
    Us mortals should suck it up and work hard and pay the fund (tax) for their (leaders of the establishment) welfare and prosperity.
    After all, this is their country, not ours (we the people).
    Hope this helps.
    ^This
    and realize that a lot of the people who run those organizations have duel citizenship,they are not real americans.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    No there is NOT a rise in anti-semitism. Oreilly just wants to call everyone racist to promote more israeli firster agenda.
    If you say anything bad to a propagandist from MSM, they will scream 'anti-semitism' too.
    After all, MSM works for the establishment so criticizing propagandists is a grave offense that deserve the label from Hell which is 'anti-semite'.
    Last edited by Imaginos; 10-27-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    ^This
    and realize that a lot of the people who run those organizations have duel citizenship,they are not real americans.
    Dual citizenship is an official endorsement of 'divided loyalty'.
    And let's be clear.
    Those we are talking about do not have 50:50 ratio of divided loyalty.
    They are Israel firsters with 99:1 ratio of divided loyalty, i.e. 99 for Israel and 1 for America.
    Even his majestry Strauss Khan said that the first thing he does every morning is to think about what can he do for Israel.
    And this guy was almost crowned to be the president of France.
    Dual citizenship is the root of many, many problems in the world.
    Dual citizenship should be abolished, period.
    Last edited by Imaginos; 10-27-2011 at 05:18 AM.

I am anti-Khazarian Frankist/Sabbatean heresy/fiduciary conspiracy. I like and have both Muslim and Jewish friends from North Africa.

Shall we talk about a rise in anti-Christian sentiment? No? Didn't think so.

'Nuff Sed
    Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    I am anti-Khazarian Frankist/Sabbatean heresy/fiduciary conspiracy. I like and have both Muslim and Jewish friends from North Africa.

'Nuff Sed
    Rev9
    4 reel

...does anyone remember at an earlier debate someone asked Ron if he thought Christians were under attack here... the correct answer is YES

I think there is a general rise in hate towards everybody. that's what happens when the feedlot begins to feel a bit crowded...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's also a coalition between neocons, the Lobby, and rapture freaks. Sometimes I wonder if American Jews are even the second largest supporter of Israel. The dialogue on this topic has been so suppressed and policed that people are afraid to discuss it. I was just called an anti-semite for trying to talk about the connection between the neoconservatives and the Israeli likud party the other day. It's that bad. The rapture freaks are the most baffling part of this whole thing. Their idiocy would actually be hilarious if it weren't so dangerous.

But for now, anyone who disagrees with the common idiots like O'Reilly or Beck or hagee wants a second holocaust and probably worships a shrine they have in their closet dedicated to Hitler.
    Last edited by COpatriot; 10-27-2011 at 07:58 AM.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

I am not anti-semetic. I just refuse to any longer trade the safety, and economy of our own country and citizens for Israel.

There's been a lot of anti-semitism since 9/11...I see a lot of hatred towards Arabs.

I am anti-Khazarian Frankist/Sabbatean heresy/fiduciary conspiracy.
    Hmm, I read up a little bit on Frankism and Sabbateans after your post. Interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I think there is a general rise in hate towards everybody. that's what happens when the feedlot begins to feel a bit crowded...
    I agree. There is no special griping privileges allowed You wanna gripe, I got dibs before ya open yer yap.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Is there growing hatred toward certain people that happen to be Jewish? I'd say yes. Is it because they are Jewish? Only tangentially, at best. Certain bright and devious people find it easier to "make it" in certain industries. It's nearly impossible for an outstanding inner-city born black person or farm-raised Latino to rise to the level of an "International Banker" - even with all of the skills and abilities - because they don't have the connections, the specific cultural and social ties, that people with the same skill set who are Jewish might have. So as time progresses, and because competition is strictly not allowed under state-banking schemes, power becomes entrenched with a single culture. Today that culture happens to be made up of people of a mostly Jewish background, even though the individuals involved may see lots of turn-over.

Anti-bankster is not anti-semite, it just happens that a ton of the banksters come from a Semitic lineage/culture.

I don't care a whit about the race/ethnicity/creed/religion/sex/gender/status/geographical origin of the people who forge our chains. I just want them to stop enslaving us.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    But for now, anyone who disagrees with the common idiots like O'Reilly or Beck or hagee wants a second holocaust and probably worships a shrine they have in their closet dedicated to Hitler.
    Damn it!! How did you know where my Hitler shrine is?? Now I'm gonna have to move it...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mczerone View Post
    Anti-bankster is not anti-semite, it just happens that a ton of the banksters come from a Semitic lineage/culture.
    Agree, and that's the connection and perception that the media is trying to create: if you are against any aspect of Wall St., even illegal activities, then they try to equate that with antisemitism. And apparently they do that because some of the bankers are of Jewish extraction. It's ridiculous though. Not all scammers on Wall St. are Jewish. And all Jewish people are certainly not bankers!

The media finds one collectivist hater out there (and you can find a collectivist hater in any crowd), they put them in the spotlight, and try to smear entire groups based on that one individual (more collectivism by the media!). That woman in Los Angeles was a dream come true for those who want to collectivize and smear.

There is no rise in antisemitism in the US. There is a rise in the media using it to smear people. In the case of one individual, it was a fair accusation, but to put that label on all of the OWS people based on one or two individuals is outright defamation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This IS the definition of Antisemitism

Antisemitism: (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.

But anything and everything critical of anything Jewish seems to be Antisemitic which is complete horse $#@!.

I love this open ended statement they have under "neoconservatism" its just "incorrect" but they dont give any explanation..isnt that great? - Then it go even further into conspiracy theories I've never even heard of - Weird stuff - Like maybe something on the horizon we are just not there yet. I was just reading a article about WiKi censorship and Israel (not related). I dont like the pieces that are being put together...

"Critics of neo-conservativism have sometimes sought to portray it as an exclusively Jewish phenomenon. But while many of the best-known neo-cons are Jewish, this is incorrect."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
    Last edited by Bosco Warden; 10-27-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Just about the first thing that Hannity said today on his radio show about OWS was that it's an antisemitic movement.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco Warden View Post
    This IS the definition of Antisemitism

Antisemitism: (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.

But anything and everything critical of anything Jewish seems to be Antisemitic which is complete horse $#@!.

I love this open ended statement they have under "neoconservatism" its just "incorrect" but they dont give any explanation..isnt that great? - Then it go even further into conspiracy theories I've never even heard of - Weird stuff - Like maybe something on the horizon we are just not there yet. I was just reading a article about WiKi censorship and Israel (not related). I dont like the pieces that are being put together...

"Critics of neo-conservativism have sometimes sought to portray it as an exclusively Jewish phenomenon. But while many of the best-known neo-cons are Jewish, this is incorrect."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
    Unfortunate that widespread ignorance has lead to a misunderstanding of what semitism is to the wikipedia writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12