Thread: Three prominent hard money advocates endorse the temporary issuance of fiat money

Three prominent hard money advocates endorse the temporary issuance of fiat money

Source: http://fauxcapitalist.com/2011/10/25...of-fiat-money/

Three prominent hard money advocates have endorsed the temporary issuance of fiat money, with two of them particularly endorsing interest-free fiat money.

On September 18, 2011, Nelson Hultberg of the Conservative American Party outlined one of the party’s primary planks, to “enact Milton Friedman’s 4% auto-expansion plan for the Fed.“

On August 17, 2011, monetary reform activist Kirk Mackenzie outlined his transition period of issuing interest-free fiat money, in moving toward a free market monetary system.

On October 2, 2008, Michael Badnarik, 2004 Libertarian presidential candidate said with regard to issuing interest-free fiat money like Lincoln did: “That’d be a step in the right direction.“

Gary North, prominent writer for LewRockwell.com, has curiously stayed quiet by not smoking out these individuals as alleged false-flag infiltrators according to the same standards he used for taking exception with Ellen Brown advocating (interest-free) fiat money. Could it be that Ellen Brown was an easy target, not having any connections into the social circles he travels in, unlike these three other individuals?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess that depends upon your definition of "prominent". I had never heard of these people (other than Gary North) before reading your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I guess that depends upon your definition of "prominent". I had never heard of these people (other than Gary North) before reading your post.
    You've never heard of Michael Badnarik? Besides being the 2004 Libertarian presidential candidate, as I indicated, he hosted a radio show on We The People Radio Network and the Genesis Communications Network, and has appeared on the Alex Jones Show several times.

Nelson Hultberg, besides being associated with the Conservative American Party, is on the advisory board of The Foundation for the Advancement of Free-Market Thinking (FAFMT), which was founded by Anthony Wile, the founder and editor of TheDailyBell.com.

And Kirk Mackenzie has appeared many times on Radio Liberty with Dr. Stan Monteith, which has 65 terrestrial radio affiliates.
    Last edited by FauxCapitalist; 10-25-2011 at 12:34 PM.