Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Judge will be on "The Daily Show"!

The Judge will be on "The Daily Show"!

"Will be on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart this Thursday 11PM ET on Comedy Central to discuss "It's Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong"
    http://www.facebook.com/JudgeNapolitano

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

remind me thursday bump..

Wow, I can't wait!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This could be really big. I hope there is some mention of Ron Paul in there.

We need the Judge on O'Reilly.
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post
    We need the Judge on O'Reilly.
    He's been on before, O'Reilly basically acted like the boss of Fox News, and The Judge had to back down, otherwise be fired. Not much can be done with the prima donna O'Reilly unless you're a guest like Jon Stewart, who disarms him perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    He's been on before, O'Reilly basically acted like the boss of Fox News, and The Judge had to back down, otherwise be fired. Not much can be done with the prima donna O'Reilly unless you're a guest like Jon Stewart, who disarms him perfectly.
    Nonetheless, it's time to go on again. He's got a new book, that's a perfect excuse.

Also, Ron needs to go on. If we keep fearing the O'Reilly's will misrepresent us or not let us speak, then we'll never win the election (nor should we). We have to trust that the People (or at least some of them) will hear and understand even through the cacophony of blowhards like O'Reilly. Any people we persuade are more people on our side. Ron Paul doesn't lose supporters, so he needs to get on every show he can and trust us. We won't leave him, and he's bound to coax a few new voters to his side each time he goes on one of these shows where the host gives him a cold reception.
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

Jon Stewart mentioned the Judge once before: http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-epi...=synd_facebook

Having a mental debate as to whether this could be as good as Ron Paul being on. He's more charismatic... may influence some young liberals watching.
    Last edited by Fermli; 10-25-2011 at 10:34 PM.

retweet this to promote Judge's appearance:
    http://twitter.com/#!/Judgenap/statu...67980670013443

I'm really looking forward to this interview, even more than Ron going on the Daily Show. I've never seen Judge interviewed on TV anywhere outside of Fox, so it will be interesting. I'm sure him and Stewart will have plenty to talk about, especially with him being a Fox employee and all, and they will have lots of common ground to talk about too. Stewart probably respects him a lot and is probably pretty familiar with the Judge since a huge portion of what the Daily Show does is make fun of cable news media.
    Last edited by jct74; 10-25-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post
    Ron Paul doesn't lose supporters
    Unfortunately he seems to have lost one, a rather contentious fellow who used to post here a lot and is now all over Facebook supporting first one then another RINO. If he's reading this, he knows I'm talking about him...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Unfortunately he seems to have lost one, a rather contentious fellow who used to post here a lot and is now all over Facebook supporting first one then another RINO. If he's reading this, he knows I'm talking about him...
    Sounds fun. What's his username?

Slightly OT, but I don't have television: Did SNL do another GOP primary skit this past Saturday? If so, how was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Did SNL do another GOP primary skit this past Saturday? If so, how was it?
    Yes they did, and it was great!

Jon Stewart also broke down what happened. See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...The-GOP-Debate
    Last edited by Suzu; 10-26-2011 at 08:33 AM.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the topic of NJ comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the topic of NJ comes up.
    I will go out on a limb and predict he mentions Ron Paul somehow. Well, maybe not, but he seems to plug Ron Paul at just about every opportunity, like on his show every night.

Anyone have a streaming link handy?

Saw this on the Judge's facebook page:

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Andrew Napolitano
    I gave Jon Stewart a copy of my book and my maple syrup I make at my farm before the interview. Does he look happy? I can't tell! Don't miss the show tonight at 11PM ET on Comedy Central.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invi View Post
    Anyone have a streaming link handy?
    yes a link? i am at work . hopefully it will not stop every 5 secs.

The Judge owns a tree farm and sells maple syrup. Is Jon Stewart holding a jar of the Judge's maple syrup?

I can haz tubez?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

D'oh! They go to break right when it starts getting good! Now the rest will be online.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast