Thread: Unraveling Herman Cain’s Money Laundering Scheme

Unraveling Herman Cain’s Money Laundering Scheme

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Herman Cain breaking the law? Bloomberg asked Bill Allison, of the electoral watchdog group the Sunlight, Foundation, if the transactions deserve further investigation. “All candidates publish books and they offer them as premiums to donors, but most candidates aren’t buying them from their own companies,” he said. “It raises the question of his campaign contributions ending up in his own pocket.” Making a profit from your campaign is a no-no.
    Is Herman Cain unaware of the law? And what happened to that resident agent guy?
    THE New Voice, Inc. has always listed only two corporate officers, Herman and Gloria Cain. But since its founding in 2004 and up until 2011, it listed Stefan Passantino as its resident agent. Passantino is the Washington, DC Partner for McKenna, Long and Aldridge, the firm that filed THE New Voice Inc.’s original incorporation. And yes, it’s unusual for a large-firm partner to be anyone’s resident agent.

Passantino, however, is not your ordinary business lawyer. It turns out he’s the “head of McKenna Long & Aldridge’s Political Law Team.” According to the company website, he specializes in “state and federal election law, campaign finance, pay-to-play and lobbying laws, and ethics issues.” Not your typical resident agent. So why, after serving Cain’s company for six years, did he disappear from corporate filings just before Cain started running for office? Did this election law expert see something that caused concern? Certainly, insider dealing would raise red flags, wouldn’t it?

I smell a RICO case.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

It looks like the Age of Herman Cain was pretty short lived.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I forwarded the info to WhoRadio in Des Moines, IA, hopefully they look at it and report on it.

I also set up a SodaHead Poll asking: Did Herman Cain Break the Law? Those that wish to vote click link:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...ewhappenings=1

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I also set up a SodaHead Poll asking: Did Herman Cain Break the Law? Those that wish to vote click link:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...ewhappenings=1
    voted
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Herman Cain is such a Flim-Flam man... All his rebuttals are "I Mis-Spoke" "I Mis-Speak" "I Spoke in Error"

Even though this Flavor of the Month Con-Artist continues, still more upset at the people who are foolish for following this guy, because he speaks nonsense at a 5th grade level with one-liners and metaphors.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he has his quiet discrete charm, not unlike our own mr. william bulger or james michael curley.
    this book deal thingie is akin to "profiles in courage" or "why england slept" and yes, papa joe
    bought up boodles and oodles of the college thesis done by the future potus. JFK did it, too.