• Bring Them Home Moneybomb

58 44.27%
  • Veteran's Day Moneybomb

18 13.74%
  • Other

12 9.16%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 11.11.11 Moneybomb name poll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you just come here and try to hijack the moneybomb when a bunch of us just voted on what it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    So the Don't Tread On Me flag represents cowardice? Your idea of what colors represent is way too narrow.

http://webdesign.about.com/od/color/...lorculture.htm
    We don't live in the 18th century and most people today wouldn't recognize the Gadsen Flag. This is 2011 and yellow is the color used to signal "caution" and in slang used to call people cowards.

Examples:

Traffic lights: slow down...proceed with caution
    Yield signs: slow down proceed with caution
    Yellow/red: Danger/caution such as the radioactive signs
    "Yellow belly": coward
    "He's yellow": coward

plus......

In marketing, yellow stands for ‘low priced’; as you might have noticed, this color is used by Subway, McDonald’s, Cheerios. Yellow is usually seen as light-hearted, unstable, and a little childish. While this color works well for promoting children’s products, yellow is unsuitable for promoting high-end items targeted at the upper echelons of society. Few people will buy a yellow purse or briefcase.

Read more: http://www.billiondollarincome.com/m...#ixzz1bWfSsDBp

We need to come to a consensus and make a decision TODAY!!! Time is of the essence. In addition, all future Money Bombs should be 48 Hours in length. BTO proved that beyond question. Donation amounts and the time needed in a Money Bomb to meet a specified goal are so far different than 2007, you really cannot even compare the two campaign time periods.

The reason is pretty obvious, the Depression our World is now in and is getting worse by every single day!!! RP Grassroot Supporters simply cannot make the large donations that were made in 2007.....

Whatever our decision will be let's make it!!! and move forward........

We have a concensus, just no domain. If someone wants bringthemhome2012.com, they are welcome to use it. Two people expressed concern over having 2012 in the domain, so I'd scrapped the idea.

Otherwise, still waiting on a response from the guy who owns the bth domain. He hasn't responded to my offer yet, and as far as I know, he hasn't replied to chainspell at all.

We can get started with bringthemhome2012.com and then switch if we get the other, can't we? As long as we hold off with print stuff, although we can redirect.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could we use this thread for the discussion of the name and leave the planning to the planning thread?
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

Ya'll are jumping the gun. There needs to be further discussion before any one member just rolls with a domain over everybody else that has concerns.

The moneybomb ended yesterday. We must take the time to make sure our base is solid. Yes, time is of the essence.

Gage has put in a lot of time and work on moneybombs.

Dusman has put in a lot of time and work on moneybombs.

We've ALL put in a lot of time and work on them. I'm not selling anyone short.

I should be talking with Dusman by phone shortly. Gage and I have talked some. We will talk further. I'm going to do this before I promote any banners on RPF.

"Our Soldiers stood for us.. Now We stand for Them." WeStandForThem.com (Tried fought/fight but it is taken I looked for something available

WeStandWithThem.com is also available

StandWithThem.com is also available
    Last edited by ScrambleLight; 10-22-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    Did you just come here and try to hijack the moneybomb when a bunch of us just voted on what it should be?
    Please don't accuse me, I didn't even see the poll when I started getting interests for the next money bomb. I think "END the WARS" will appeal to certain market. Donations are all going to the same place on the same day.

Allow the potential donor to put "Veterans Day", 11-11-11 together in their minds with the "MoneyBomb" push. "Bring them Home" gives rise to a question in the potential donor's mind, (bring WHO home) ... who is then the question, and the next WHO they ask is "Who is Ron Paul" ... he's a Veteran, running for President.

Capitalizing on the term "Veterans" on Veterans Day is both redundant and pandering. SYMBOLISM of Veterans and their voice is of course critical for the MoneyBomb.

"Bring Them Home" is taboo, taboo is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarn Solen View Post
    I would rather it be "Support the Troops... Bring Them Home!"
    Yeah, I like that.

Wasn't a choice but I always like what Paul says Bring Our Troops Home

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Bring Them Home" won the poll -why wasn't it picked? Oh well, just spread the 11/11/11 date -- it'll be here very soon....
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Could we add "Veterans' Best Friend Moneybomb" to the poll choices?

Quote Originally Posted by theczar1776 View Post
    How about NO MORE WAR?

With the subtitles being ... NO MORE WAR
    NO MORE UNDECLARED WAR
    NO MORE UNCONSTITUTIONAL WAR
    NO MORE PREEMPTIVE WAR
    NO MORE "NON" WAR
    AND NO MORE NATION BUILDING
    MONEY BOMB

I think the long tag line will be UNIQUE, MAKE PEOPLE THINK AND BE A MOUTH FULL
    I like this idea... Then we can pull individual tag lines for different ads.....

Maybe we should add more tag lines to the poll and select the top 5?
    Last edited by rubantin; 10-30-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Could we add "Veterans' Best Friend Moneybomb" to the poll choices?
    I like this, but it looks like it has already been changed once. Are there new graphics?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234