Thread: US never needs to borrow or go in debt.

US never needs to borrow or go in debt.

The US is in debt almost 15 trillion dollars, money is borrowed everyday from China and around the world.

This is totally unnecessary, the US government could be issuing the money, the US mint and BEP already makes the currency, but for the federal reserve to issue.

The US does not need to borrow money, it never needs to go into debt, it just needs to issue the money, debt and interest free. They can print more money if it is needed, debt and borrowing is never needed. I wish Ron Paul would stress this simple economic issue.

The argument in the past was that congress would spend too much and print too much money causing inflation. But what are they doing now? As it is now we must eat the debt, the interest on the debt, and inflation.

This is very childish and simple economics, this must come to an end, the US never needs to borrow or be in debt.

Ron Paul is correct that we need competing currencies. We MUST have debt free paper money, issued directly without interest. We must have gold and silver coin, and certificates, to secure our savings as a protection from inflation.

"I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution. I would be willing to depend on that alone for the reduction of the administration of our government; I mean an additional article taking from the Federal Government the power of borrowing." Thomas Jefferson

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem is, without the borrowing from other countries, the dollar would no longer be the worlds reserve currency. It's all a balancing act to placate the worlds governments and have them falsely believe that we are all on a level playing field. People are smartening up to the grim reality that the cards are not stacked in their favor and this is why we are hurtling toward the collapse of the world economy at light speed.

Unfortunately the method you propose would never work. It never has, never will.
    Last edited by Muttley; 10-24-2011 at 09:16 AM.