Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin gives shout out to RP about foreign policy on Hannity.

Sarah Palin gives shout out to RP about foreign policy on Hannity.

Stunned.

Mod edit: link with video enclosed: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._on_libya.html
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-20-2011 at 08:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by crhoades View Post
    Stunned.
    Maybe she's not as stupid as everyone labelled her to be.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

What went on?

Should I even dare to ask?

I really wish she would endorse Ron Paul. It could do huge things for him.

It was regarding Paul calling out Obama on Libya.

Like the old guy with a reputation once said to a young politician who was running for office. "I can be for ya or against ya whatever would do ya better"

even if he doesn't want to give buckets of money to israel?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kojirodensetsu View Post
    I really wish she would endorse Ron Paul. It could do huge things for him.
    I think you're right

I also think it would be great for her; it would make her look a lot smarter

What did she say?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I was going nuts when that happened. I actually came back to talk about it lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    What did she say?
    This

OP u could have at least paraphrased for us...

not gonna happen unless Paul says we should give a few billion more in aid to israel and nuke iran .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

I added a bit more in the thread. I'm sure there will be a tube up soon. Plus I'm on a mobile and hate typing things out. Will be more diligent next time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrissyNY View Post
    I think you're right

I also think it would be great for her; it would make her look a lot smarter
    Well, I think it's the main reason Hannity wants RP on his show now so much, especially since the last election...
    Hannity is a businessman, and he knows RP can sell books...Hannity has "written" a few books before, and I can see him wanting another one, and why not get RP's base to buy your book?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course, she prefaced her comments with a disclaimer that, "you may not agree with everything Ron Paul has to say but..." Yeah, great she likes that Ron Paul is the only person Congress with any conviction to follow the Constitution but because he wants to end all foreign welfare and limit government, he's fringe.

In for video!
    Last edited by QuickZ06; 10-20-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

I'm sure the only reason Newt was so calm and cool was b.c he just got done having sex with some hooker 15 minutes before the whole debate.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

OMG lube the tube! What do I pay you people for?
    Terminus tela viaticus!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What has my life come to. I'm here on the internet, begging for a Hannity tube.

There's gotta be a support group or something.....

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    What has my life come to. I'm here on the internet, begging for a Hannity tube.

There's gotta be a support group or something.....
    Bwah!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I am playing it back and transcribing it.. BRB
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Hannity: So was he trying to, in that sense, go above and beyond what his authority was?

Palin: Well again I think there's a lot of inconsistency and murky foreign policy coming out of this White House. And you know, you've got to hand it to Ron Paul. Whether you agree with everything that he says or not at least he is one there in Congress trying to make our President stick to the law, and understand that Congress does have a role to play in these foreign policy decisions that are made. And Ron Paul, I think, has hit the nail on the head when he's come out and said that Obama had better be careful when he interjects himself and our country in other nation's business.

Hannity: What do you make of Herman Cain...

I love how Hannity acted like what Sarah Palin just said never happened and transitioned to Herman Cain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast