Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Young woman sexually assaulted at Occupy Cleveland protest

  1. #1

    Angry Young woman sexually assaulted at Occupy Cleveland protest

    You knew this would happen just because the bulk of the protesters are on corporate payroll and had no interest beyond a free paycheck.
    http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2011/1...she-was-raped/



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Just great. Now it is gonna be even harder to convince a 19 year old girl to share a tent with a stranger. I might as well stay home now.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  4. #3

    Default

    Best comment on the article that I saw:

    Fleabaggers: George Soros had lobster and champagne last night. Michael Moore is staying at the Rennaissance in Times Square while in town to “protest”. Nancy Pelosi’s personal investment holdings grew by 61% last year during a recession of historic proportions. The domain “OccupyWallStreet.org” was registered in June by Estonian Socilaists (and then transferred in August to Adbusters, which is a prank “culture jamming” magazine known for creating mock boycotts and demonstrations, simply for sport).

    You are what Lenin referred to as the “Useful Idiots” who the oligarchy can count on to take to the streets when commanded by their masters. Obama = Bush = Wall Street = Romney = Pelosi = Halliburton = Solyndra = Barney Frank = Fannie Mae = Cheney.
    You are being used.
    You have become the sheeple you dread.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  5. #4

    Default

    Somebody in Seattle sexually assaulted a girl in a park while high on MJ, and said he thought she was the Marijuana goddess.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

  6. #5
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    31,267
    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just great. Now it is gonna be even harder to convince a 19 year old girl to share a tent with a stranger. I might as well stay home now.
    Oh come on man. This is just collateral damage in the fight to abolish money. If you wanna make an omlet you gotta break some eggs.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Somebody in Seattle sexually assaulted a girl in a park while high on MJ, and said he thought she was the Marijuana goddess.

  8. #7

    Default

    That story had no details. Did he have a weapon or something?? Looks like there were a lot of people around, if he didn't have a weapon why didn't she just say she was being raped? Probably wouldn't even have to yell..

    I don't mean to doubt her story, just sayin..
    Last edited by dannno; 10-18-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #8

    Default

    I ran across the emperor of all dogs when I was 16 using that, Icy. I didnt wrestle it down to tell it that. As for credibilty, Strauss walked away from the italian courts last week. Have to sweep the bad publicity under the rug. Its counter-productive to the TPTB's plans. I dont doubt Ron Paul is kicking the asses of all the other repub. candidates ,but you cant find that out on the evening news.
    Last edited by hillbilly123069; 10-18-2011 at 05:27 PM.

  10. #9

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    that looks like a fun time
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    that looks like a fun time
    WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? SPEAK UP! AND SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME THE EYEWASH, I GOT GSR IN MY TEAR DUCT AGAIN
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That story had no details. Did he have a weapon or something?? Looks like there were a lot of people around, if he didn't have a weapon why didn't she just say she was being raped? Probably wouldn't even have to yell..

    I don't mean to doubt her story, just sayin..
    We can always count on you.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

  14. #13

    Default

    Yes, because the occupy wall street movement is actually just a bunch of rapists and druggies.

    Now where is that youtube of the sloshed DUI libertarian yelling about the constitution and ron paul to a cop?

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    I can't believe that I'm saying this, but...

    that picture is actually really hot.

  16. #15

    Default

    There are other accounts of this story, and some conflicting information.
    http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-ra...,2093122.story
    "These are very serious allegations and we are cooperating with the Cleveland Police Department to determine what actually occurred," said protest organizer Erin McCardle.

    "Anyone here would never instruct any individual coming to camp to sleep with anyone else. This is all about personal decision and consent and we offer tents and that's all," she added.
    Where is the idea that protesters are paid to be there coming from?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thasre View Post
    I can't believe that I'm saying this, but...

    that picture is actually really hot.
    you are saying it because chicks with guns are hot.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    you are saying it because chicks with guns are hot.
    I second that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    We can always count on you.
    Although more details could come out and I may end up being completely wrong, I'd bet $20 this guy is acquitted and what I said is related to the outcome.

    She might be able to prove they had sex, but she wouldn't be the first woman to ever lie about being raped out of regret or for a myriad of other reasons.

    I hope, and I hope that you hope that I am right, and she wasn't really raped and some how they find out and acquit him. If she was raped, then that is horrible for her and hopefully this guy goes to jail. I'm just saying the details are a little shaky since they were presumably in a very crowded area.

    Rape is a horrible crime, however, if you give women a magic wand to send men to jail just because they had sex and they say so, don't think that there aren't women out there who will use it for nefarious purposes, or some how end up convincing themselves to do it out of emotional distress.

    There is a guy in my town who was falsely accused and imprisoned for rape even though the DNA evidence clearly showed SOMEONE ELSE had sex with her.. but she got loaded, blacked out, he was the last guy she remembers hanging around with (he also happened to be black) and they found her DNA on his private area which was actually from her hand and she had done the reaching in her drunken state. He had a horrible public attorney who didn't present the case properly and for some reason the judges aren't willing to let him have another trial. So he spends years of his life in prison, possibly being raped himself. As horrible of a crime that rape is, I still think that the same standards should be applied as for any other crime. The defendant should be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-18-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There are other accounts of this story, and some conflicting information.
    http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-ra...,2093122.story

    Where is the idea that protesters are paid to be there coming from?
    That's an interesting angle. Just the mere act of getting that headline out into the media will discourage girls all over the country from attending these events. Yellow journalism maybe?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    you are saying it because chicks with guns are hot.
    Truth ^
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That story had no details. Did he have a weapon or something?? Looks like there were a lot of people around, if he didn't have a weapon why didn't she just say she was being raped? Probably wouldn't even have to yell..

    I don't mean to doubt her story, just sayin..
    She's a sow from suburban Cleveland. She's probably lying. Rotten people.
    Last edited by Endgame; 10-19-2011 at 12:22 AM.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thasre View Post
    I can't believe that I'm saying this, but...

    that picture is actually really hot.
    Ha , plus rep for being the first guy to tell the truth !

  24. #23

    Default

    Bump because this thread might be related to this post, in particular, from this thread:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3667327

    If true, I hope the women (esp. the one who neg repped me) on this forum are most out-raged that they would use false rape charges to marginalize, divide and shrink the movement against the financial interests in this country.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-19-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    you are saying it because chicks with guns are hot.
    seriously, no comment

  26. #25

    Default

    Cleveland ? The Mistake by the Lake ? Was it 1969 when the river caught on fire ??

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    you are saying it because chicks with guns are hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I second that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Truth ^
    I have the same thing for girls who skate, plus skateboards are also a pretty good weapon for self defense.

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  28. #27

    Default

    If its true, then its a sad situation. However, these sort of things happen because alot of the younger women have been told that the state will protect them. Alot of women put themselves in situations where they think "oh its ok the state will protect me , nothing will happen". No, the state will not protect you, only you are responsable for your own protection. Stay out of situations where such things can happen. If your out protesting with 20 men, there is a chance that 1 scumbag will try to use the mob as a cover and get his way with ya. The same thing has been happening at concerts for decades. Women go and think "oh this is a safe envirnament, everyone is here for the music". Women got to be selfaware and aware of their surroundings.
    Adam Mcquaid is one tough hombre.

  29. #28

    Default

    The man clearly did not have a woman of his own, and it was his right to have a woman...much like a right to having free education, etc. /s
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The reason we have an evil, immoral empire is that it is populated by evil, immoral peons. The State isn't a faceless monster...it is composed of all our petty, ignorant, self-righteous and self-absorbed neighbors.

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongkong View Post
    If its true, then its a sad situation. However, these sort of things happen because alot of the younger women have been told that the state will protect them. Alot of women put themselves in situations where they think "oh its ok the state will protect me , nothing will happen". No, the state will not protect you, only you are responsable for your own protection. Stay out of situations where such things can happen. If your out protesting with 20 men, there is a chance that 1 scumbag will try to use the mob as a cover and get his way with ya. The same thing has been happening at concerts for decades. Women go and think "oh this is a safe envirnament, everyone is here for the music". Women got to be selfaware and aware of their surroundings.
    ^this.

    situational awareness and a good head on one's shoulders can go the distance.

    i'm not saying that all it takes is a gun (or weapon), SA and a sharp mind. there are still women (and men) who have found themselves in horrible situations despite all or many of those things being in place, and there is absolutely nothing they could have done, nor should a victim be blamed.

    i'm just saying that, usually, self-reliance is key.

  31. #30

    Default

    Most recent news story on this seems to be from 5 days ago, the day after this thread was posted.. will anything ever come of this case, or was it just a paid actress meant to keep females away from the OWS protests?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."






Similar Threads

  1. Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.
    By mrsat_98 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 08:38 PM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:50 AM
  3. 1 in 3 US Military Females Sexually Assaulted
    By presence in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:24 PM
  4. Nearly 1 in 5 Women in U.S. Survey Say They Have Been Sexually Assaulted
    By moderate libertarian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:25 PM
  5. Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted TSA Style
    By JCLibertarian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •