Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Visits In-n-Out burger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ron Paul Visits In-n-Out burger

http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul

Taking a break from the campaign trail at In-n-Out burger in Las Vegas
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 03-17-2014 at 06:31 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Dr. Paul doesn't bother with their nasty fries and opts for a milkshake instead.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I hope Dr. Paul doesn't bother with their nasty fries and opts for a milkshake instead.
    Thank you for pointing out the PINK ELEPHANT in the room. What is with those "fries?" They are tasteless and mushy. Never even slightly crispy. It's almost weirder than Herman Cain polling in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    What is with those "fries?" They are tasteless and mushy. Never even slightly crispy.
    I always order them extra crispy. They're awesome that way.

Thank you for pointing out the PINK ELEPHANT in the room. What is with those "fries?" They are tasteless and mushy. Never even slightly crispy. It's almost weirder than Herman Cain polling in first place.
    Try ordering the fries "well done"

I personally don't mind their fries that aren't drained of some of their water and cooked right. It's god damn potatoes fried in oil. Ya, there are better ways to do it, but fried potatoes are still fried potatoes.

I dunno, I'm a big potato fan. Been eating almost nothing but potatoes, veggies and some dairy for a few months and am finally losing the weight I gained from eating pork ribs a couple times back in the beginning of the year. I gained almost 10 lbs and couldn't get it off for the life of me, it's finally coming off with my potato diet and now I'm starting to workout more cause I gots some motivation. Potatoes are awesome.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-18-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

LoL at trying to lose ten pounds.

I could lose that much...nahhh...ain't gonna say it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

I personally don't mind their fries that aren't drained of some of their water and cooked right. It's god damn potatoes fried in oil. Ya, there are better ways to do it, but fried potatoes are still fried potatoes.

I dunno, I'm a big potato fan. Been eating almost nothing but potatoes, veggies and some dairy for a few months and am finally losing the weight I gained from eating pork ribs a couple times back in the beginning of the year. I gained almost 10 lbs and couldn't get it off for the life of me, it's finally coming off with my potato diet and now I'm starting to workout more cause I gots some motivation. Potatoes are awesome.

Thanks for the tip.

What about the alleged anti-nutrients in potatoes (enzyme blockers, lectins, glycoalkoloids, saponins, etc.)?

http://paleolithicdiet.wordpress.com...to-bad-health/

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/...ok-at-saponins

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in-n-out fries are always crispy here in PHX and in San Diego where I grew up.. never had bad fries from them

You can tell them to make them crispy for you, and they'll cook them longer until they are crunchy damn near. That's when they are money.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankstare View Post
    You can tell them to make them crispy for you, and they'll cook them longer until they are crunchy damn near. That's when they are money.
    Well, I'll have to give them another chance.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I was rushing back to the airport from the campaign's dinner event last night, and I didn't even get to eat my entree. The taxi driver drove past this In-N-Out, and I was thinking about asking him to stop, but I had a flight to catch.

if I was Ron I would be super paranoid and not eat pretty much anywhere. but whatever he is doing is evidently fine.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    if I was Ron I would be super paranoid and not eat pretty much anywhere. but whatever he is doing is evidently fine.
    Of course part of his message is that we shouldn't have to live our life in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Of course part of his message is that we shouldn't have to live our life in fear.
    part of it is also probably because his approach is to change ideas. once he succeeded spreading his message, stopping one man doesn't stop his proposals.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Coming home from VVS, the guy at Arby's saw my Ron Paul shirt and gave me more fries and free dessert.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Coming home from VVS, the guy at Arby's saw my Ron Paul shirt and gave me more fries and free dessert.
    Are you it was because of your RP shirt? Not your gay demeanor?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh YEAH! I went out to California to work a conference selling DVD's, and I got the chance to eat at an In-n-Out. Their burgers are very nice. (I even have a T-Shirt from them, LOL.)

He better use the bathroom before the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul

Taking a break from the campaign trail at In-n-Out burger in Las Vegas
    He looks like the manager! If he just put one of the white paper hats on!

Schiff_FTW

Quote Originally Posted by unconsious767 View Post
    This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!

The fries at In 'n Out Burger are DA BOMB!
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    The fries at In 'n Out Burger are DA BOMB!
    Wow! I'm glad someone likes them. Different consumer tastes I suppose..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My (only) favorite presidential candidate at one of my favorite burger places. Nice.

I normally don't like In N Out fries but I once went a half an hour before they closed and their fries were SO GOOD, I think it is the method and rush fryings that most people get that gives that bad quality french fries.

Watch out, Dannno will be in here soon no doubt to excuse away how their fries are actually good if you get them all covered in crap.

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    Five guys > In n out
    Now this man ^ speaks truth.

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    Five guys > In n out
    Five guys is way too greasy. One could slurp their burger through a straw if he wanted to.

As someone who grew up in Tennessee and at one point lived in California, specifically the SFV, for 3 years, I do NOT get In N' Out burger. Everyone raves like its this great restaurant but the sandwiches taste just like Wendy's. It's low end fast food at best.

Locally in Nashville we have great local joints like Fat Mo's (actually run by a Kurdish family I'm friends with). I remember when Sonics first were built out in like San Bernadino or something that everyone was freaking. There is a serious shortage of quality burgerism out there or something. hahah
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast