Thread: the five on fox talking about Ron Paul's plan NOW

the five on fox talking about Ron Paul's plan NOW

Who can tube it?
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    negative / positive? details?

Turning it on to see Cain singing "imagine theres no pizza" in 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DrSEyjBj1w

What I just saw was Juan Williams start to talk about how people like Ron Paul and everyone else on the stage start yelling:
    "NEWT GINGRICH! NEWT GINGRICH! (JUAN IS TALKING ABOUT RON PAUL AGAIN - I CAN'T HEAR YOU!) NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!"
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

They didn't bring up the budget yet, just went to commercial break.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    What I just saw was Juan Williams start to talk about how people like Ron Paul and everyone else on the stage start yelling:
    "NEWT GINGRICH! NEWT GINGRICH! (JUAN IS TALKING ABOUT RON PAUL AGAIN - I CAN'T HEAR YOU!) NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!"
    "Yeah and Santorum! Newt Gingrich! Michele Bachman! Jon Huntsman!"

Yep, and that dick from Fox Business -- what's his name again? Yeah him, naming candidates in order of fundraising and put Ron last, with Greg Gutfeld calling him out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Yep, and that dick from Fox Business -- what's his name again? Yeah him, naming candidates in order of fundraising and put Ron last, with Greg Gutfeld calling him out.

You mean that douchebag Eric Boling?

That about sums it up so far...
    Thankfully,i am fortified with Obsidian Stout.Best beer in the world,brewed right here in good 'ol Bend
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    You mean that douchebag Eric Boling?
    I don't get how Peter Schiff goes on his show so much without calling him out for the douchebag he is.

When are they gonna can this garbage and put a real show like Freedomwatch in its place?

One can only dream...

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    That would be Eric Bolling the jerk. How could he possibly put Dr. Paul last? Such a liar.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Did they ever do it? They said they were gonna discuss the plan after the break and I was at the gym so I posted it in hopes someone would tube it as I had to leave. hahah Did they ever wind up talking about it?
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    Did they ever do it? They said they were gonna discuss the plan after the break and I was at the gym so I posted it in hopes someone would tube it as I had to leave. hahah Did they ever wind up talking about it?
    Nope, I watched it after you created this thread. I guess threats were made.

LoL I went to the bathroom and thought I missed it. So I guess they didn't do it?

Eric Bolling is such an asshat. And I, too, noticed that when Juan started talking about Ron Paul they all drowned him out yelling about Newt! Lol what an obvious joke.

Black This Out a necessity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tube?
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post
    When are they gonna can this garbage and put a real show like Freedomwatch in its place?

One can only dream...
    When the nominee is chosen, duh!

The Judge needs to be on for the Ron Paul segments, but Fox probably doesn't let him...

Great. The clueless 5.

This channel always uploads every episode of The Five: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasPaine3

I don't know if it will be up today, though.

They teased discussing Ron Paul's plan and then came back and did a regular discussion of the candidates. They said Ron Paul's name, but never brought up his plan.