Thread: Donīt believe that we have reached + 1 million people with the BTO promotion ? Read this!

Donīt believe that we have reached + 1 million people with the BTO promotion ? Read this!

100,000 - Ron Paul e-mail List (minimum)
    200,000 - 20,000 Shares X 10 exposures per share (low est.) on ShareThis Widget
    265,000 - Facebook Invites
    547,000 - Ron Paul Facebook Page
    xxx,xxx - Youtube Comments
    xxx,xxx - Strongly marketed on Ron Paul Forums, Daily Paul, Ron Paul Flix, RonPaul.com, social networks (twitter & fb etc)
    xxx,xxx - Free Talk Live 2 weeks of advertising
    xxx,xxx - Youtube and FB ads
    xxx.xxx - cards & flyers and other offline promotion
    But work is not done yet!

On oct 18th&19th we need to be everywhere! We need to get as much people to the campaign site as possible on Oct 19th, THEY WILL DONATE WHEN THEY SEE THE TICKER EXPLODE!

This is the last 100m from the marathon, please help us winning this battle against the media!

GUESS WHAT WE HAVE 17.000 people visiting here last 24 hours if everybody contacts 100 people on OTC 19th we contact 1.7 million more!

I bet i will contact several thousand on OCT 19th!

Last edited by qwerty; 10-18-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope that people undertand how MASSIVE this can be!

And the best thing is that we STILL have time to promote it!

Just helping you to predict the total amount of money donated!

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    A lot of those overlap.
    So what ? Still we have EASILY million reached like the topic says...

I'd assume we got at the minimum....350,000 people that are going to attend BTO. That's me just taking a guess, due to the overlap earlier mentioned in this thread.

The most common donation amount I believe is $20.00 . . . which is understandable; times are hard right?

$20 x $350,000 = $7,000,000

So. Imagine all those people who push through $10-$1000 donations.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

BTO invite sent to 4,000 of my facebook friends today.

on your mark set GOOOOOO GOO GOOOOO off work in 22 minutes and off to spread bto all the way from the co mtns to denver. GO GO GO GO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you guys really think this is going to net in the 5 to 7 million dollar range? I was thinking more like 1 to 2 million.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by InTradePro View Post
    BTO invite sent to 4,000 of my facebook friends today.

we don't plan on losing again winning

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Do you guys really think this is going to net in the 5 to 7 million dollar range? I was thinking more like 1 to 2 million.
    i am thinking 3-4 or more

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    I'd assume we got at the minimum....350,000 people that are going to attend BTO. That's me just taking a guess, due to the overlap earlier mentioned in this thread.

The most common donation amount I believe is $20.00 . . . which is understandable; times are hard right?

We won't get any where close to 350,000 donors...

youīre not serious ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I'm basing this on the stats provided from the OP.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."

$4 million is a reasonable, conservative estimate based on the pledges and FB attendees so far.

This one is certainly bigger than the previous bombs this year.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    i am thinking 100,000 donors to 200,000 donors at most

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

IF we realistically get 350,000 people to donate we'll be getting an astronomical amount of money that I wouldn't even dare speculate what the outcome would be. Easily over 10 million.. My guess at best we'll get about 40,000 donations and that's at best, love to be wrong though.

I'll be happy if we hit 100,000 donors. That will generate a $5+ million bomb.

200,000 donors would suggest $10 million. I don't think we'll hit that level.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

We only had 59k donors for the Dec. 16th money bomb that reached over 6million... People seem to think we are going to get some massive, influx of 200k+ donors, think again.. We will most likely see somthing between 40k-70k, this is ofcourse all depends on if we keep pushing this hard!. My guess is 4-6million. If we can break the 60k mark upwards of 7million.
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

if you think we are going to have 350,000 donors you're off your rocker. The biggest ever was the moneybomb on dec. 16th that hit 59,000
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    if you think we are going to have 350,000 donors you're off your rocker. The biggest ever was the moneybomb on dec. 16th that hit 59,000
    I meant to specify, that this is based on the stats the OP provided.

Not that I personally feel we'll see that many.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i am thinking 100,000 donors to 200,000 donors at most
    If we get 100K donors tommorow, then the mb will be astronomical. $10,000,000+

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    IF we realistically get 350,000 people to donate we'll be getting an astronomical amount of money that I wouldn't even dare speculate what the outcome would be. Easily over 10 million.. My guess at best we'll get about 40,000 donations and that's at best, love to be wrong though.
    I agree. 40K is even a tad on the high side IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    We only had 59k donors for the Dec. 16th money bomb that reached over 6million... People seem to think we are going to get some massive, influx of 200k+ donors, think again.. We will most likely see somthing between 40k-70k, this is ofcourse all depends on if we keep pushing this hard!. My guess is 4-6million. If we can break the 60k mark upwards of 7million.
    I would be really happy with 40K

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

GUESS WHAT WE HAVE 17.000 people visiting here last 24 hours if everybody contacts 100 people on OTC 19th we contact 1.7 million more!

I bet i will contact several thousand on OCT 19th!

I meant to specify, that this is based on the stats the OP provided.

Not that I personally feel we'll see that many.
    Didn't mean to be offensive in my post - it's just 350K donors caused a knee jerk reaction. To be fair, the OP didn't account for any moneybomb precedent or a lot of other variables at work. while it might be nice to say that we have reached 1,000,000 people about the moneybomb, how much is targeted? By that i mean how many of those people actually support Ron? I know I invited a ton of folks who may or may not like him.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Didn't mean to be offensive in my post - it's just 350K donors caused a knee jerk reaction. To be fair, the OP didn't account for any moneybomb precedent or a lot of other variables at work. while it might be nice to say that we have reached 1,000,000 people about the moneybomb, how much is targeted? By that i mean how many of those people actually support Ron? I know I invited a ton of folks who may or may not like him.
    It's alright, I knew better than to not specify--specifying is suppose to be in my job title. :P

Yes, there is always more variables than what meets the eye. This is why the United States has multiple political philosophies to begin with. So we can discover better alternatives or paths, as we consider more perspectives. So i agree with your post.

I also have invited everyone I know, and I'm running out of room on my car for Ron Paul magnets.