Thread: Ron Paul makes me want to become a secret service agent

Ron Paul makes me want to become a secret service agent

And I've never had a desire to be secret service before.

All my life, I've wondered what it meant to really want to sacrifice yourself for somebody else's well-being and I've come to find that it is worth giving my life to save his. Maybe because I've never thought that one single person could be so important in this world.

I hear a lot of people referencing JFK and RFK when speaking of a RP Presidency and I know that many of you are with me when I say I'm willing to just form a human shield around RP for his term and the remainder of his life, it is just worth it and I'm honestly not as confident when I say the same about other people that I love.

Anyway, thought you all might like to know.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has Ron said anything about relying on the secret service? I know a lot of people want him to have his own private security made up of people he knows he can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Has Ron said anything about relying on the secret service? I know a lot of people want him to have his own private security made up of people he knows he can trust.
    I'm actually with that school of thought too, there are many in the 'establishment' we can't trust.

I'd like to think the secret service are fully invested to protect a president Paul by any means necessary but RP would be stepping on many many toes if the federal reserve and IRS goes down.
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-18-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Like Ron told Cain. He won't be president forever. I could not stomach protecting someone I personally have major differences with. I ain't no paladin. If ya are then good on ya. I suppose.

There's always the possibility of a Rand Paul presidential assignment. =)

Asking / accepting the Secret Service protect Ron Paul is like asking the Roman Guards to protect Jesus.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

This is Exactly how I feel. If a miracle happens and the powers that be slip up and allow Ron Paul to become president, I think he will be a marked man. I think it will be up to us to protect him. Another thing I worry about is the actual election, will we be able to have a fair and honest election? Don't forget the Bush/Gore debacle, they have probably improved their tactics since then. We may not even be able to tell if the votes are tampered with.

I'm sure the secrete service protects presidents they personally disagree with for long periods of time. The same secret service agent often works under several different presidencies throughout his career.
    I’m fascinated with your word unconventional. Isn’t it strange that we can apply that term to freedom, and liberty, and the constitution, a balanced budget, and limited government? – Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the same way, makes me this think of this
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/