Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BTO...the shot heard around the world. ROLL CALL here if your ready... Locked and Loaded!!

BTO...the shot heard around the world. ROLL CALL here if your ready... Locked and Loaded!!

ROLL CALL FOR ALL ATTENDING!

It's almost Time!

Last edited by mstrmac1; 10-18-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Newt Gingrich

This is it! "Teaparty 11 Money Bomb"

DEC 16th 2011 Pledge to donate now at TeaParty11.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been ready for a month now, lol.

This is the home stretch. Let's do everything we can. Who knows what the media's story will be on the 20th, can't wait to hear it though.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 10-18-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Someone get the HOLD thread up.

Hell yah...I was going to double my total contribution for BTO but since this I am going to triple it it. I am so pissed, not only because of the media but also because of the apathy amongst my closest friends that do not seem to care. I heard two conservative friends talking about 999 today and when I interjected and informed them that the 999 plan was conceived by some non economist branch manager from some branch bank they did not want to hear it. I hope they hear us loud and clear on the 19th.

I like the enthusiasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Hold!!!

How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Newt Gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hold!!!
    NO WORRIES.. Only ROLL CALL!!
    Newt Gingrich

Much thanks and much love to everyone who helped out so much on this! Amazing job guys!

My entire pay that I will make this week is being donated tomorrow. It will bring me past what I donated last election.

Checking in.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwaymanq View Post
    Much thanks and much love to everyone who helped out so much on this! Amazing job guys!
    Indeed. The RPF's still has a trick or two in 'em.

Warms me cockles it does.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I am in big....borrower to be
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

If you can financially swing it, now is the time to go all in.
    One big money bomb here, with the momentum we have, will push us to new levels.

Make it happen, end of story.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm locked and loaded and ready to donate....

We're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!!!

“I offer neither pay, nor quarters, nor food; I offer only hunger, thirst, forced marches, battles and death. Let him who loves his country with his heart, and not merely with his lips, follow me.”

I'm giving till it hurts! It's time to march!
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Ben Franklin

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The purpose of all political action should be the preservation of Liberty!" - Ron Paul

Here!
    Ready to elect this man President!

We need to go in big early. Many fence sitters will jump in if they wake up tomorrow morning and already 1 or 2 million has been raised. I am afraid if it is only a few hundred thousand that SOME will either not donate, or won't donate as big. We need to be demonstrably on track for a record day in order to stoke the fires!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    We need to go in big early. Many fence sitters will jump in if they wake up tomorrow morning and already 1 or 2 million has been raised. I am afraid if it is only a few hundred thousand that SOME will either not donate, or won't donate as big. We need to be demonstrably on track for a record day in order to stoke the fires!
    Essentially, we need a first hour of about $200,000 to really get this going strong. Then, the West Coast people will jump in and hopefully most people can wake up to at least a million.

My donation bomb will be going off at 12:10am!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrmac1 View Post
    ROLL CALL FOR ALL ATTENDING!

It's almost Time!

My newest tattoo:

Get on the phone! Bring more people in this - we have thousands of numbers for Ron Paul supporters.
    Make sure they're on board! Make sure they're promoting!

RP2012.org <-- make calls

Here and ready! Rally the troops!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast