Thread: This wednesday is a critical moment for all of us.

This wednesday is a critical moment for all of us.

This isn't just a money bomb. This isn't just another fundraiser. This isn't just another politician supplicating supporters as statistics rather than a human life.

This is an opportunity.

An opportunity that lends itself the very keys to our future. October 19th could be remembered as the turning point in American history.

Where a movement scratched and clawed until their voices were heard.
    Where the loud vicious cries of liberty could no longer be kept quiet.
    Where we stood together and refused accept any more injustices.
    Where we focused our gaze even through turmoil and in strife, binding ever closer; tenaciously priming the lost cause of the American Dream.
    Where we poured our very souls into this country and restored life back into this faltering husk.

We are given an opportunity to save this great nation.

We are given an opportunity to fix our mistakes.

DO NOT WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

BLACK THIS OUT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Best first post ever.
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

I would say that this Monday was pretty critical too. Great week! Lets pray for an awesome debate!

No Blackouts

I don't want the mainstream media to blackout "Black This Out" because if they actually black "Black This Out" out, then it will work counterproductive to the goals of what we wish to show the media so that they will stop blacking out events of Ron Paul's, such as "Black This Out."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I really hope they don't black him out. But if they do, it'll be a useful conversation tactic.

E.g.:

"███ ████ is unelectable."
    "He raised six million dollars in one day from thousands of small donations."
    -silence-