Thread: Seriously,..media?!?!?

Seriously,..media?!?!?

So, I read a lot about and watched ALL of his spending cuts proposal, and melted in its' historical significance...

The BROAD cuts across the board of inefficient and wasteful Departments...

The reduction in SALARY...

The militarism being brought to an end and our spending overseas REDUCED dramatically...

Then I go to read about it across the web, and BOOM!!!........Nothing on ANY front pages even remotely about Ron Paul, no links or references to the implications of his ideas. No serious opinions on the subject. A lot of Cain-The Sims talk and Romney/Bankster connection. Seriously, I went to this link on a story about it earlier in the day at HuffPo : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...licans-nevada/ ----and they don't even bother to provide a searches link on the page (i.e. Ron Paul, Paul 2012, GOP, etc...), but beyond that, it's NOT EVEN ON IT"S FRONT PAGE!!!! No links OR references!!!! Who's being influenced and who is doing the influencing here! This Plan is an amazing format for the early steps we need to take to restore this Country and the Peoples' Faith in it, and you can tell that by how much these News Orgs. don't want you to see it, or want you to think nothing of it. Incredible...Also, can this in any way be illegal if there ARE connections to left or far-right donors?

Luckily, it isn't something new for me. I was HIGHLY supportive of him in 2007 and saw something similar in both the early and later stages of the running. He was gipped there, too.

But I'm still telling everyone I know...Cause I have a feeling the people that I see everyday are feeling the same way.

Thanks Dr. Paul for your Vision and keep surprising us all!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Give it time. The opposing campaigns are combing over it now to find ways to attack him on it. That, or they pretend it never happened, which wouldn't surprise me.

LOL, we are all in the 13th floor

Bto!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Obama will be debating Dr Paul over this. Think about it
    Last edited by InTradePro; 10-17-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InTradePro View Post
    Obama will be debating Dr ████ over this. Think about it
    Obama's been running against ███ ████ for the last two months. Just look at everything he is saying about deregulation in terms of Wall Street and the FDA.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Limbaugh said something about it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Limbaugh said something about it.

YES!!!!! This is epic!
    Last edited by ninepointfive; 10-17-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InTradePro View Post
    Obama will be debating Dr ████ over this. Think about it
    IF the people even find out it exists. I doubt the media is going to do it for us. Either we go out and hand it to the people in our communities, or I wonder if they are even going to know about it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    IF the people even find out it exists. I doubt the media is going to do it for us. Either we go out and hand it to the people in our communities, or I wonder if they are even going to know about it.
    Find out what exists? Something about a proposal? Oh look a squirrel
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nobody gave a sh*t about 9-9-9 at first but Cain keeps pumping it at debates......
    So don't get discouraged keep working on it at both grassroot and campaign level .
    Last edited by bolidew; 10-17-2011 at 06:49 PM.

effing yeah. Too bad Hannity spends time talking to Christie on his show and basically endorsing Romney

cereal ,the media disgusts me. The only thing left is what cleaner44 is suggesting an outright boycott of companies advertising on msm!!!

I have an off topic question. What do you think the media mostly Fox news would do when Ron Paul wins primary and runs against Obama? I'm curios.

If Ron gets the nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if Fox threw him under the bus and put their weight behind Obama.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    999. So much more newsworthy...
    That's why it should be called the 1T Plan.

Minutes away.........

from Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump's tele-conference! Live on "The Record With Greta".....

Amazing. A Trillion dollar cut plan, and everyone is ignoring it.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

I wouldn't say everyone is ignoring it.

We got positive press on Drudge (three links and a nice photo of Dr. Paul) and a positive mention on Rush Limbaugh. Those were huge. Tomorrow he will hype this in the debate, and Wednesday he will raise $8 million dollars in affirmation of his plan.

Ron Paul just needs to seize the opportunity in the debate to mention how he proposed this plan. He especially needs to drop the fact that his plan involves him taking a 90% pay cut as President.