Thread: Is Ron ready if he becomes the front runner?

Is Ron ready if he becomes the front runner?

As much as we complain how would Ron do if he was suddenly thrust into the spotlight? He is a genius when he has time to compose his thoughts and spell out his answers, but let's be honest being "quick on the draw" is not his strong point yet that's what he's going to have to do if his ideas suddenly come under fire.

I really started to wonder this after I read his plan as I think potentially this could start to get him some more questions at the debates, especially once it comes down to a 2-3 man race which it likely will soon. He's made it clear he want's to get rid of things alot of people believe are good and needs better answers than just "Liberty", "Freedom", etc, ie like the DOEnergy, he needs to point out the fact that it was created to reduce oil dependency then fire back with the stats that say our oil consumption has grown drastically every year, ditto with DOEd, created to help schools yet test scores are still dropping. Basically I just hope he's armed and ready with facts and not just philosophical beliefs as I think he will get ALOT of credit for being bold and putting out a concrete plan, his answers need to be just as concrete.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm hoping he's got all the talking points associated with his new plan down to a T. I guess we will see tomorrow, won't we? I predict a grand debate performance with just a little bit more time given to Ron than normal.

yes, his proposal clearly shows he ready.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Ron will be fine. He's been thinking about what he's talking about for 40 years. The guy's sharp as a tack.

███ knows his stuff. If he doesn't get the nomination it will be our fault for not campaigning hard enough. I'm talking about actual campaigning; door-to-door, phonebanks, fundraising, etc.

More importantly, are we ready? We will only get one shot.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

He's never been more ready in his life.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 10-17-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Butchie View Post
    As much as we complain how would Ron do if he was suddenly thrust into the spotlight? He is a genius when he has time to compose his thoughts and spell out his answers, but let's be honest being "quick on the draw" is not his strong point yet that's what he's going to have to do if his ideas suddenly come under fire.

I really started to wonder this after I read his plan as I think potentially this could start to get him some more questions at the debates, especially once it comes down to a 2-3 man race which it likely will soon. He's made it clear he want's to get rid of things alot of people believe are good and needs better answers than just "Liberty", "Freedom", etc, ie like the DOEnergy, he needs to point out the fact that it was created to reduce oil dependency then fire back with the stats that say our oil consumption has grown drastically every year, ditto with DOEd, created to help schools yet test scores are still dropping. Basically I just hope he's armed and ready with facts and not just philosophical beliefs as I think he will get ALOT of credit for being bold and putting out a concrete plan, his answers need to be just as concrete.
    You must not watch many of his media interviews. He goes into great detail when time permits. And he does all his speeches and media appearances without notes or teleprompters and all off the top of his head.

He's far more ready than you're giving him credit for.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    more importantly, are we ready? We will only get one shot.
    this ^^^^

Yes, did you see him with Wolf Blitzer today. He handled being on the spot perfectly. His last few debates have been very good as well. Ok when they actually let him speak.

I believe frothy and huntsmann won't be there tomorrow, that should get Ron some more speaking time too.

Tuesday 10/18:
    8:00 am ET CNBC Squawk Box

8:40 am ET CNN American Morning

4:00 pm ET Your world with Neil Cavuto

8:00 pm Debate

I hope he gets in a good nap in between after the CNN and Fox News interviews

Ron Paul is more ready to be the frontrunner than any presidential candidate of the past 30 years. His ideas are consistent and logical.

More importantly, are we ready? We will only get one shot.
    Look... if you had one shot, or one oppurtunity to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment...
    Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TADyXC2K0g

HE HAS TO BE. He's the only person up there that can solve our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    You must not watch many of his media interviews. He goes into great detail when time permits. And he does all his speeches and media appearances without notes or teleprompters and all off the top of his head.

He's far more ready than you're giving him credit for.
    Yeah, actually, he's better unscripted and live off the cuff -- he just needs more than 30 seconds and he needs to slow down and speak more deliberately.

If RP becomes the front runner or, worse yet, wins the nomination then it suddenly gets really hard. We won't know he is the front runner first. We will find out last. We will be hit with an absolute tsunami of everything the other candidates have. Instead of picking on each other, Perry and Romney will each unleash tens of millions against us. This site will become over-run with sock puppets and agent provocateurs mixed in with new converts who don't know any better.

At each event, at each turn, the internal party machinery grown on the pus of insider relationships and donor money will rail against us.

They have not yet begun to fight.

If you went through this last time you know that you have to put in the hard yards now. Do you know Roberts rules? Do you know where your precinct leader walks his dog? Are you a precinct leader?

Are you prepared to fight tooth and nail for your precinct. They are. Their careers have been built on it. They designed the system, they defend it.

They really do fear us. They are trying to contain us at the moment but they will try to drop the hammer, hard, the moment RP looks like he might win.

He is ready for it. Are you?
    Last edited by idiom; 10-18-2011 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Basic Grammar
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If RP becomes the front runner or, worse yet, wins the nomination then it suddenly gets really hard. We won't know he is the front runner first. We will find out last. We will be hit with an absolute tsunami of everything the other candidates have. Instead of picking on each other Perry and Romney will each unleash tens of millions against us. This site will become over-run with sock puppets and agent provocateurs mixed in with new converts who don't know any better.

At each event, at each turn, the internal party machinery grown on the pus of insider relationships and donor money will rail against us.

They have not yet begun to fight.

If you went through this last time you know that you have to put in the hard yards now. Do you know Roberts rules? Do you know where your precinct leader walks his dog. Are you a precinct leader?

Are you prepared to fight tooth and nail for your precinct. They are. Their careers have been built on it. They designed the system, they defend it.

They really do fear us. They are trying to contain us at the moment but they will try to drop the hammer, hard, the moment RP looks like he might win.

He is ready for it. Are you?
    Dam man. +rep and stuff.

Do a bear $#@! in the woods? Unless, the bear is in a cage he says..YEESSsss! In a deep and growling sort of way.

If we convince America that Ron Paul is the only one who can solve our economic problems then he'll definitely be a front-runner

We have to create a need for Ron Paul
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

State by State - Voter Registration Information
    Pledge to Vote - Ron Paul Voter Bomb
    Ron Paul Flix - For all the latest Ron Paul videos and media coverage
    My Ron Paul T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers, and much more

A'ole Pilikia.

Ron is solid on this -because it is not Ron, it is liberty. I'm absolutely sure Ron would be the first to tell you that. The guy knows the message to and fro. And everyone knows the message is golden.

Ever vigilant and no worries.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE