Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul BUDGET Released! ** "Plan To Restore America Now" **

Quote Originally Posted by jcampb7 View Post
    He keeps dhs!!! Boooooooo
    hehe welcome to the forums, thats the spirit
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this is precisely why we need to get Ron Paul into office. He has a solid plan that he isn't afraid to openly explain to the entire country.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just read this...what shocked me was how anti-libertarian the budget is...sure it cuts money but it could have cut a lot more. For example...why not eliminate the ag department? It is one of the dumbest federal agencies in government. Also a little concerned about how Ron Paul was using one time revenue events to balance his budget.

On flip side...many people aren't voting for Ron Paul because they think his budget would entail more extreme cuts than what it does. If they only knew...

I think a cool idea would be for all candidates to come together for a debate...about nothing but their upcoming budget. All candidates would be required to have their budgets done by the time of the debate (well budget outlines) and the moderator could compare and ask probing questions. I think the American public could learn a lot more from that type of debate than the 'talk about your wife' and 'are you running as a third party' debates... Maybe should Ron Paul and Doug Wead can publicaly challenge the other candidates to come up with their own debates and to engage in a special

Tweeted.
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

Quote Originally Posted by rpwi View Post
    Just read this...what shocked me was how anti-libertarian the budget is...sure it cuts money but it could have cut a lot more. For example...why not eliminate the ag department? It is one of the dumbest federal agencies in government. Also a little concerned about how Ron Paul was using one time revenue events to balance his budget.

On flip side...many people aren't voting for Ron Paul because they think his budget would entail more extreme cuts than what it does. If they only knew...

I think a cool idea would be for all candidates to come together for a debate...about nothing but their upcoming budget. All candidates would be required to have their budgets done by the time of the debate (well budget outlines) and the moderator could compare and ask probing questions. I think the American public could learn a lot more from that type of debate than the 'talk about your wife' and 'are you running as a third party' debates... Maybe should Ron Paul and Doug Wead can publicaly challenge the other candidates to come up with their own debates and to engage in a special
    That would make it too easy for the American people to make up their own minds versus being lead by the Media's influence and biased polls.

This is the best budget I've seen.. well, ever! I've printed about 100 copies and handed them out. $1 trillion first year, y'all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12