Thread: URGENT: We ALL Need to Promote BTO on Facebook "DURING" the Debate, NOT AFTER IT'S OVER...

URGENT: We ALL Need to Promote BTO on Facebook "DURING" the Debate, NOT AFTER IT'S OVER...

This is VERY IMPORTANT! As I type this is, we are currently 8,145 attendees away from our 25,000 attendee goal on the Facebook Event. We still have 3 days to promote the event, the 17th, 18th and the 19th. I believe we will see our largest surge in attendees over the next 3 days, but will we break our 25,000 attendee goal? I'm not sure, but there is one thing that we can all do that will help to boost the attendance numbers.

The CNN Debate is on the 18th at 8:00 PM EST. Whenever there is a debate, there is an enormous amount of activity on Ron Paul's Facebook page as well as other Ron Paul related pages and websites around the internet. We all need to take advantage of this opportunity and promote Black THIS Out as hard as we can DURING the debate and NOT AFTER IT'S OVER. The activity boost will be during the debate. From there it will slowly taper off throughout the night like it usually does. The problem is that most people here will be glued to their TV watching the debate and posting in the official debate thread here on the forum. This will take up most of your time.

I'm telling you to resist this urge and to instead promote the money bomb as hard as you can to the supporters that are on Ron Paul's Facebook page ONLY because of the debate. Many people visiting the page will not be aware of the money bomb, so it will be up to us to let them all know about it. You can leave the debate on in the background, but please make promotion your main focus. If we all took part in this, we could boost our attendance numbers by hundreds or thousands of people. Unfortunately, I imagine many will not take this advice and will instead focus on the debate and the official debate thread. For those who wish to make a huge difference though, please help out with this. We don't want this to end up as a lost opportunity.

The focus should be on Ron Paul's Facebook Page as well as his official status updates. The Ron Paul 2012 Facebook Page should be our secondary focus. Most people will come to post about the debate on those two pages, so we need to keep their walls updated with BTO advertisements. Posting about the money bomb on people's status updates will also give them a notification, so they will check your message and see the info about the money bomb. That's a great way to reach people. We need a laser like focus on these pages during the debate. Together, we can reach our 25,000 attendee goal and get $6,000,000 for Ron Paul!
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 10-17-2011 at 01:33 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent point. +rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Testing my bump capabilities. Bump.

Yep, looking to be fully operational.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Cool great idea

i will be helping to promote BTO on the Ron Paul wall's during the debate

I'm taking twitter with the debate hashtag. A LOT of people not already 'our friends' follow the debate hashtags during the debate.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

We know the campaign is paying attention. Hopefully they will blast out some social media promotion during the debate.

Ya, twitter hashtags are a great tool to get the word out because so many non-RP follow those.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinpagewood View Post
    Ya, twitter hashtags are a great tool to get the word out because so many non-RP follow those.
    Yep, and usually the campaign actively Tweets using proper hashtags during the debates so we can RT those and add our own perhaps...letting people know about BTO.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

I'll multi-task tomorrow night. I've already commited to doing the "Ron Paul Raid" on YouTube, but that's not until 9:30 PM so until then I'll be private messaging people on Facebook that "like" Ron Paul's page updates during the debate.
    Last edited by 1stAmendguy; 10-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.

If the Ron Paul facebook page posts a message about BTO, everyone who likes it will see it in their news feed if they are on facebook around the time of the posting, but if other people post it, only the people who are reading other comments will see it.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

We pretty much need to launch into all out "blanket the political web like locusts" mode tomorrow night and continue pressing till 11:59pm Wednesday evening ... Doing so should probably generate an extra $750k-$1m at minimum.

If a news site/blog displays their comments in order of first to last, then we need to have the first few comments locked up. Every article that's debate, politics, OWS, banking, etc related needs to be carpeted with comments like "***Biggest MoneyBomb in History is about to be Dropped - Check out BlackThisOut.com to learn why" etc.

It's what we did in 2007 (using bots I believe).

It be epic if we can get people to put bto shades during the debate.
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

I would say both... during and after.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ill be live tweeting the debate on the bto twitter

Ron Paulīs FB wall has lot of traffic today!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

bump again

new people here need to see this

I think this is very important too... when people go online to research Ron Paul, they need to get information about BlackThisOut IMMEDIATELY!!! There will be tens of thousands more looking!

Ron Paul Raids will be meeting in chat at 9:30 PM to vote up more remarks on Youtube videos. There will be a lot of other things we can do too.

The important thing now is not WATCHING the debate, it is ACTING to let new folks know what they can actually DO to help!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

One last bump for importance