Thread: Ron Paul's 3rd Quarter Fund Raising vs Others; from huffiingtonpost

Ron Paul's 3rd Quarter Fund Raising vs Others; from huffiingtonpost

Source of Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1013037.html

I would like to give this HP writer some +rep for breaking down the donations between small donations vs. large donations. But at the same time they mention Bachman leading the pack with the most small donations, which is not true, it only becomes true when you are looking at the total percentage of small donations vs. total funds raised for each candidate. They mention 71% of her campaign gives small donations, and Paul comes in second with 50% of his fund raising is in small donations. For those of us who can critically think, 71% of Michelle's 3.9million is $2,769,000 while 50% of Dr. Paul's 8million is 4million!

Paul clearly has the most fund raising of small donations, almost doubling Michelle Bachman. I am not saying this writer intentionally is trying to hurt Paul; I just would like to point out the facts. Paul clearly leads the way of small donations from all candidates in the GOP field.

Cain is later mentioned; "also brought in half of his contributions from small donors" referring to being in the same boat as Paul but once again those of us who can critically think, half of 2.2million is.....you bet ya, 1.1million dollars, 1/4th of what Dr. Paul has raised.

This is why Black This Out is so important and I hope everyone is doing what they can to get their friends, family, and co workers involved in showing the world, Dr. Paul will out raise anyone on any given day. I myself will be maxing out my $2500.00 this quarter on the 19th.
    Last edited by Evilfox; 10-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    twitted
    You are the Universe experiencing itself