Thread: An Open Letter To The Occupy Wall Movement

PeacePlan

An Open Letter To The Occupy Wall Movement

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent. da Judge nails it again.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Wow, great 3 point list from the Judge!

1. End the Fed.
    2. End the Wars.
    3. End the income tax.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Good, but the Judge is speaking to them as if they're 'Liberty Lovers', when in reality they are Obamabots, pure and simple. They love Obama and Big Government with a passion and want more Obama and more Big Government, more Welfare State, more Entitlements, More Tax-the-Rich, More Kill Capitalism. They weren't 'co-opted' - that's what they are and what they started out to be. Make the Taxpayers Pay Our College Loans - they make me sick and all the Ron Paul Supporters who are supporting them are huge hypocrites, in my opinion. I guarantee every single one of them will vote for Obama in a shot, when he's the one who got us in this mess in the first place. I'm sorry the Ron Paul Supporters are gloming onto them and think they're so great and it's only that they were 'co-opted' if we didn't agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePlan View Post
    Exactly.

Wall Street is NOT The problem----Washington DC is.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

I recently wrote an "Open Letter to the Occupation" : http://freeindependentsun.com/zen/oc...t-corporatism/

I was walking around Ames, Iowa and ran into a Occupy Protest at ISU, I started talking about the points I made in my article and was interview by Patch.com: http://ames.patch.com/articles/occup...#video-8102747