Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building the Truth: Paul vs Cain (new video)

Post Building the Truth: Paul vs Cain (new video)

update: This is Updated Now! I'm happier with the new version. Thank you for pointing out the mistakes
    -----

this is what happens when Ron Paul supporters get angry at liars...

I named my latest video:
    Building the Truth about the Federal Reserve
    Ron Paul 2012: The Only One We Can Trust

updated version:

old version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brzhfkFFm_Q

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/10/1...n-unimportant/
    Last edited by Chainspell; 10-14-2011 at 06:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    holy $#@!, did you make this? PROPS!!!!!!!

RVO˩UTION

Great video. I love the effects and I LOVE the end.

Wow man, another awesome one!

If anybody knows a Herman Cain supporter that is still on the fence (not hardcore all in love already) you should definitely send them this and see what they think from an unbiased point of view, then slowly test the waters with other Cain supporters and get a feel if this video can shatter their image of him.

Wow! Incredible video! I was just thinking this morning that someone with some editing skills should splice together those types of clips to make that point. But the added graphics make this really professional. Great work!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

liked and tweeted
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thank you so much for taking the time to show the IGNORANCE of the Cain position.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Ben Franklin

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The purpose of all political action should be the preservation of Liberty!" - Ron Paul

Amazing!
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

x2
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

man i forgot to add one thing to the end I was gonna add cain's voice saying he doesnt think its important... im sad now

GREAT video, gotta get this out

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainspell View Post
    man i forgot to add one thing to the end I was gonna add cain's voice saying he doesnt think its important... im sad now
    lol .... They can't all be perfect. A most excellent video.

Sent it everywhere a couple of hrs ago. It's great.

This is really an amazing video

fantastic!!! Sharing EVERYWHERE i can

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    lol .... They can't all be perfect. A most excellent video.
    lol yeah I kinda rushed it and finished it overnight, then slept while it was rendering for 4 hours. and when i woke up i forgot to add that voice.

anyways someone from Alabama already asked me if they can use that video to show in the straw poll in Alabama in oct. 29ish (not sure exactly what date). I think cain is gonna get hit hard by everything he has said about the fed. now we have to find a way to expose mittens.
    Last edited by Chainspell; 10-12-2011 at 08:06 PM.

sweeeeeeeeeet video, the 999 part at the end is hilarious.

What's the deal with the missing 9 trillion dollars??!?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

now we have to find a way to expose mittens.
    Great video, but I'm glad you brought mittens up. I'm concerned that Herman McCain will deflect attention away from Mittens, and by the time Herman is done it will be too late to expose Mittens. Seems like the public can only pay attention to one "us vs them" fight at a time (which is why BO is pumping up the iran "threat" to distract away from his other "reforms"). This is estiblishment politics 101: divide, distract, conquer. I'd love to see a short video of the lies and flip-flops of the establishment canidates juxtaposed again Paul's consistency and foresight.

It needs the quote from his book.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainspell View Post
    Just make version two.
    Last edited by lucent; 10-13-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Do you have a link to the video of Cain sitting in the backwards chair in front of reporters losing it?
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Clever, clever, clever! So impressed!

Awesome Vermin Cain't video.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast