Thread: Herman Cain: LIES LIES LIES (2 new videos)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good videos. But what happened to Bachmann's voice in the second video?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Lies-Lies-Lies" should be used more to counter "9-9-9"

Spread this around!
    Last edited by pauliticalfan; 10-12-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Technically, Cain never called anyone "ignorant."
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

One good thing about this election cycle is how easily these candidates get dismantled when they start to rise. It doesn't seem to be very hard to expose their lying double talk. I believe as the next few debates roll out, Cain will be put in his place. The only question is who will they try to replace him with? I see it as either a resurrected Perry or Newt. I believe we need to be watchful. If Cain falls and none of the other "tea Party" guys jump up in the polls, we will be pushed into 2nd or 1st. If that ever happens, we will see biased and attacks like we have never seen. I hope that if we do serge, it is right before Iowa so that they don't have enough time to jump on us.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    He very much implied that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good videos. But what happened to Bachmann's voice in the second video?
    It sounded to me like she had some dental work done.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

saying "people" just dont know enough=iIGNORANT!
    saying you can jus' showup an ax=$#@!ING LIES

there

did i win?

True--he actually called our questions "stupid," and stated that the American people (which we dullards apparently are not) are far smarter than us.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

But you see, technically Dr. Paul didn't say that Cain used that specific word. That was cain trying to weasel out of it.

"Mr. Cain, in the past you have been rather critical of any of us who would want to audit the Fed. You have said -- you've used pretty strong terms, that we were ignorant and that we didn't know what we are doing, and therefore, there was no need for an audit anyway, because if you had one, you're not going to find out anything, because everybody knows everything about the Fed," Paul said.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 10-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.

[rph delete - Do I have to start lobbying for a "No invoking Godwin's Law" guideline?]
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 10-12-2011 at 05:22 PM.

^not sure how smart this is to have on here

Quote Originally Posted by ericsnow View Post
    Free speech
    irrelevant and not applicable to private property.
    reported.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    True--he actually called our questions "stupid," and stated that the American people (which we dullards apparently are not) are far smarter than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    But you see, technically Dr. Paul didn't say that Cain used that specific word. That was cain trying to weasel out of it.
    He had every right to because he never said "ignorant." Hopefully, Paul is as smart as Cain was when someone makes a minor technical error. This is an excellent excuse to bring up the topic again, apologize, and clarify that Cain said stupid.

"First off, Id like to apologize to Cain for claiming he called people ignorant during one of the debates regarding.......He called them stupid." That would be epic.
    Last edited by AGRP; 10-12-2011 at 05:25 PM.

AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Het called us the definition off ignorant which is effectifly calling us ignorant.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." óJeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

HERMAN CAIN's New Campaign SONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post

Spread this around!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

He had every right to because he never said "ignorant." Hopefully, Paul is as smart as Cain was when someone makes a minor technical error. This is an excellent excuse to bring up the topic again, apologize, and clarify that Cain said stupid.

"First off, Id like to apologize to Cain for claiming he called people ignorant during one of the debates regarding.......He called them stupid." That would be epic.
    I'll say it again, Paul never said that Cain called anyone ignorant. That is cain lying and twisting.

But sure, if he wants to use Cain's latest lie to his advantage then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'll say it again, Paul never said that Cain called anyone ignorant. That is cain lying and twisting.

But sure, if he wants to use Cain's latest lie to his advantage then so be it.
    True, but it should still be clarified. It would also be a great excuse to bring the topic up again.

***Honorable Mentions***
    RandRevolution

Ignorant... Ignorance.
    It depends on what is, is.

And called us "your people" when responding to Ron's question.
    Last edited by Tarzan; 10-12-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post

Spread this around!
    People will not know what that means. They will think it is a Cain supporter showing Cain refuting bad media spin.

The "Mine, Mine, Mine" fixes that.

It sounded to me like she had some dental work done.
    Exactly. But she didn't sound that way during the debate. Something wrong with the audio on that video.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.