Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NH: Large Scale RON PAUL Banner Making Project over 8000 SQ.FT!

NH: Large Scale RON PAUL Banner Making Project over 8000 SQ.FT!

Reposting below for effort being organized on DP for NH, photos of work in progress below.

Here is the chip in link:

http://bannerproject.chipin.com/ron-paul-banner-project

################################################## #####################

I am moving forward with a large scale RON PAUL 2012 banner making effort. I have already ordered 8000 square feet of material. This is about a half pallet of tarps (about 500 pounds) to be shipped via truck to my warehouse. Six, 28x48 foot tarps will allow for the manufacture of 250, 4ft x8ft banners. These banners will be targeted for high visibility locations throughout New Hampshire.

Cost of tarps: $135 each = $810 + $299 shipping, $1109 for six delivered.

Other required supplies would include:
    Grommets, self piercing (3000) about $250
    Grommet installation tool, $100,
    Nylon cable ties (4000), $100
    150 cans of spray paint, $300
    Six mylar 4x8ft stencils at $135 each, $810

Total estimated project cost: $2669, or $10.67 per 4x8 banner.

The banners will be constructed by a small team of volunteers at my facility in Manchester, NH.

I am asking for your financial support. sEE cHIPiN LINK BELOW.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

The time to act is now.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bill Domenico
    http://www.dailypaul.com/181248/larg...over-8000-sqft

Last edited by orenbus; 10-11-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your Receipt
    Your contribution to Ron Paul Banner Project has been processed via PayPal:
    ChipIn Event Title: Ron Paul Banner Project
    ChipIn Event Organizer: William D
    Transaction ID: 911a0436c8f0f47a
    Contribution Amount: $10.00
    Contribution Date: October 11, 2011 7:34 PM UTC
    Should you have any questions regarding this contribution, contact us by going to http://contact.chipin.com.
    Thank you for using ChipIn - the easy way to collect money.
    Last edited by r3volution; 10-11-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

10/11/2011
    Receipt ID 2bffb457eae2c344

Paid By:

Samuel Amer (xxxx@live.co.uk)

For:

Ron Paul Banner Project

Method:

PayPal (xxx@live.co.uk)

Total:

$10.00
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

up

Submitted by resunltd on Fri, 10/07/2011 - 17:44.

I have secured a suitable location in Manchester, NH. The historic millyard location should provide a more than adequate venue for the stencil painting of the banners.

Unfortunately I was required to obtain a short term insurance policy to satisfy the property owner. (additional $230)

Painting will begin on Sunday the 9th. I have the building through Saturday the 15th.

Any donations would be appreciated.

Thanks to all who have supported this effort.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-12-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Submitted by resunltd on Sun, 10/09/2011 - 19:15.

Production has begun. The project became reality today. Your continued support would be appreciated.

I will post a video when time permits.

Suppose I should throw down since Bill promised to send me one the other day.

You just made a payment of
    $15.00 USD
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 10-12-2011 at 11:24 AM.

bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $100
    Brady, you just completed your payment.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You just made a payment of

$25.00 USD

This is an awesome example of identifying problems (low name recognition) and correcting it (assloads of huge signs). A++ idea.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

i + rep all you guys . keep up the good fight .
    orenbus
    Crotale
    FSP-Rebel
    bxm042
    traviskicks

orenbus I hope you're documenting all this work you're doing! videos and pics from time to time! just incase some of us will want to make a video of this inspirational endeavour of yours! /hint /hint

maybe random pics here and there of the people that help and the work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Chainspell View Post
    orenbus I hope you're documenting all this work you're doing! videos and pics from time to time! just incase some of us will want to make a video of this inspirational endeavour of yours! /hint /hint

maybe random pics here and there of the people that help and the work in progress
    Thanks but I really don't deserve much credit, I spent a lot of time on projects like this back in 2007 unfortunately right now I don't have as much time as I would like. However, I try to facilitate, communicate, promote and pitch in for great ideas like this when I can, that have a strong potential to increase Ron Paul's chances of winning the early states, which is what the entire nomination hinges on.

In case you want to reach the person leading this project for video or photos you should contact Bill Domenico he can be reached at bill@resunltd4u.com.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    This is an awesome example of identifying problems (low name recognition) and correcting it (assloads of huge signs). A++ idea.
    Yep That is exactly right Associated Press pointed it out to us this past week, now we have a choice to either ignore what they are saying and go about our business, or try and find solutions to the challenge.

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 10/10/2011

LONDONDERRY, N.H. (AP) — Mitt Romney's grip on New Hampshire may be far less secure than it seems.

Beneath the conventional wisdom, the expectations game and the evolving dynamics of a newly settled GOP presidential field, there lies a stark reality here: Less than 100 days before the nation's first presidential primary election, the state's fickle voters haven't tuned into the race.

That reality was on display last week when 10 New Hampshire women, middle-class mothers with a strong voting history, shared their perspectives on the presidential contest with political researchers — and had trouble simply naming the candidates.

When asked who was running, they cited Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, and his chief rival, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, relatively quickly. One of them tentatively suggested the name of Texas Rep. Ron Paul. But they could name no one else. They could not recall former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, who had recently moved his national headquarters to a building about 10 miles down the road. They didn't mention the only woman in the race, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann. Nor did they name businessman Herman Cain.

"Many primary voters aren't truly paying attention to the race right now," says Michael Dennehy, a New Hampshire-based Republican operative who led Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign four years ago.

The full slate of Republican presidential candidates is descending upon New Hampshire for the first time this week, courting this state's independent-minded voters in diners, corner stores and town halls before and after squaring off in a Tuesday night debate at Dartmouth College.

Three months before the primary, polls show that Romney, the former governor of a neighboring state, is the Republican to beat. He has a summer home on Lake Winnipesaukee here and is often referred to as an adopted New Hampshire son on the campaign trail. A WMUR Granite State poll released late Friday says he is the current choice of 37 percent of likely New Hampshire Republican primary voters. Cain finished a distant second with 12 percent.

Only 11 percent said they have definitely settled on a candidate. Another 21 percent are leaning toward someone. But that leaves 89 percent of people who could change their mind between now and the primary early next year.

Early polls are hardly predictive. And with so many voters not tuned into the race, the dynamics are all but certain to change. The result of the Iowa caucuses — tentatively slated for Jan. 3, seven days or less before the New Hampshire primary — also will set the stage for the contest here.

"It's very fluid," said Kevin Smith, a likely Republican gubernatorial candidate and head of one of the state's leading conservative think tanks. "Any one of these guys could catch lightning in a bottle."

So far, just one candidate, Paul, has begun to run television ads.

Up until two weeks ago, it appeared that Perry was poised to challenge Romney's dominance. But poor debate performances combined with underwhelming campaign stops around the state have seemed to stall Perry's momentum. He's lost ground in early polling here since entering the race in August even though his campaign has at least a dozen paid staffers in the state and he's visited four times as a candidate. He has vowed to compete as hard in New Hampshire as anywhere else, despite Romney's inherent advantages and Perry's southern roots.

"Polls at this point are neither predictive or enlightening," said Perry's top political adviser, Dave Carney, who is based in New Hampshire. "These public polls have zero impact in our plans, which is to be competitive in every contest through Tampa 2012" when the GOP holds its presidential nominating convention.

Some candidates have more riding on New Hampshire than others.

Bachmann was visiting New Hampshire for only the second time as a candidate. Any enthusiasm for her campaign that once existed here has all but died after she made clear her intention to largely ignore New Hampshire in favor of states like Iowa and South Carolina, where her socially conservative positions carry more weight.

New Hampshire allows independent voters to participate in the Republican primary, which favors candidates with support beyond the traditional Republican base.

That's among the reasons why Huntsman, considered more moderate than his rivals, is staking his political future on the state. Facing weak national polling and financial strains, the former Utah governor recently relocated his national headquarters from Florida to New Hampshire.

If the move didn't make it clear, Huntsman spokesman Michael Levoff did when he said: "New Hampshire is our top priority."

And while few Republicans expect Paul to knock off Romney here, the Texas congressman with libertarian views could be poised to play spoiler. He is often mentioned as one of the "Big Three" in Republican circles along with Romney and Perry. Many expect him to finish in second or third place.

"The pressure is going to be ramped up on these front runners as people in New Hampshire do what we do best, which is putting these candidates through their paces and doing it rather mercilessly," said Phyllis Woods, a New Hampshire member of the Republican National Committee. "That's the challenge for New Hampshire. People are going to have to choose the best candidate who can win against Obama."
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...f0fb9b3d3306b1
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 08:02 AM.

NH is ripe for a full blown guerilla marketing strategy for basic name recognition to those that have no idea Ron Paul is even running for President which sounds like that's basically the majority of voters in NH.

WTB more Ron Paul activists in NH!

We should be busing in truck loads of Ron Paul volunteers into NH right now. Ron Paul volunteers from around the country should be getting there in Motorcycles, Bicycles, Boats, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Horse and Buggy, whatever.

I understand the campaign wants to play a traditional campaign strategy which they should, use their money wisely for media and hold off on major actions like mailers and door to door canvassing for closer to the primary, but there is a name recognition war going on right now in NH that none of other candidates could compete against our grassroots. The problem is the numbers of Volunteers in NH isn't enough to blanket the state, if we actually had enough grassroots in the state to make a difference this wouldn't be a problem, they need help!

We really need neighboring states and more people from around the country to start heading to NH.

Fighting the name recognition challenge is what grassroots excels at.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there is anyone close by interested in actually helping make the signs here is some more information and link to the facebook event:

Ron Paul banner sign making!
    New Hampshire

Time -- Sunday, October 9 at 12:00pm - October 15 at 11:30pm
    Location -- 150 Dow street. Manchester
    Created By -- William Kostric, Leah Wolczko, Gail Domenico
    For -- Manchester for Ron Paul

UPDATED: We have 300 banners that need to be made and we have 5 days to do it! Who's in? We have to be out of the building by midnight on Saturday and need time for the paint to dry so we can move them.
    4+ People working together is great but not essential. Any help is welcome. Grommeting the signs willl start at some Wednesday afternoon. Please check out the Banner Group for the sign up sheet..Thank you everybody!

We plan on being there every day and evening as late as people want. Could you let me know what days/time you could help out so we can make this happen?
    And...to find us go to Tower 4 ( the rail road track side of the bldg) ...go up one flight of stairs and turn right and look for the Rapid Response Marketing sign on the door...that is us...If the downstairs door is locked ( and it will be at night ) call 493-5580 and we will let you in.

"This is some of what we got done today!"

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187882997956881
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Also some other events going on in NH this weekend that needs volunteers:

################################################## ################################

Phone Bank & Game Night w/ Sen. Jim Forsythe
    Time -- Thursday, October 13 · 5:00pm - 8:00pm
    Location -- Ron Paul NH HQ - 128 Hall St., Suite D -Concord, New Hampshire

Do you have the mental skills, ingenuity, and capability to play a board game. Then do we have an opportunity of a life time.

Sen. Jim Forsythe will be on hand again with his myriad of board games taking any and all challengers. All it will cost you is a few hours phone banking up here at the Concord Office.
    http://www.facebook.com/RP2012NH?sk=...49343741778237

################################################## ################################

Time Tomorrow at 10:00am - Saturday at 8:30pm
    Location TBD
    Created By New Hampshire for Ron Paul 2012

More Info
    This weekend we are doing a big push on doors and phones. With the switch in tactics we want to give everyone a chance to help out do what they want.

We will be door knocking during the day and phone banking in the evening. We are working in getting a special surprise up too. More Details to come as they work out.
    http://www.facebook.com/RP2012NH?sk=...04960999572803
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 07:58 AM.

ChipIn Event Title: Ron Paul Banner Project
    ChipIn Event Organizer: William D
    Transaction ID: 332a2476e937113b
    Contribution Amount: $10.00
    Contribution Date: October 13, 2011 2:03 PM UTC

+Rep to those of you who have donated to this important early state grassroots marketing project.

r3volution
    bxm042
    FSP-Rebel
    traviskicks
    Crotale
    XTreat

Thanks.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 08:19 AM.

How's it going?
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Large Scale Ron Paul Banner Project Underway Now

A large scale RON PAUL 2012 banner making effort is moving forward in New Hampshire. We have 8000 square feet of material, and for one week only we have warehouse space in Manchester dedicated to banner production. Six, 28×48 foot tarps will allow for the manufacture of 250, 4ft x8ft banners. These banners will be targeted for high visibility locations throughout New Hampshire.

If you are in New Hampshire, please join the Banner Team on Facebook and sign up to volunteer. (this week only!)

If you are not in New Hampshire yet, please donate to this project. I can tell you that this is the most bang-for-the-buck, “real deal” effort I have seen so far, and for just a few bucks you can have a huge impact on the critical NH primary.

http://www.ronpaulnh.com/large-scale...-underway-now/
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-13-2011 at 11:43 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

evening bump

A quick check of NH traffic stats says we can expect to get about 20,000 views per day per sign.

10 bucks per 8'x4' sign.

How many days do you think each sign will stay up before being taken down and need to be replaced?

Even if the sign only stays up 1 day.... 10 bucks, 20,000 views....

That's 2,000 views per dollar. That's ridiculously good value.
    - Kim Kardashian

bump

threads are moving fast today . bump

Good work! Just curious and a bit OT maybe, but who were the folks that were organizing to do the huge ass Ron Paul sign that was going to be as big or bigger than the H O L L Y W O O D sign?
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast