Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Tea Party Dec. 16th

Boston Tea Party Dec. 16th

Lets get Dr. Paul to do a rally, combine it with a donation drive and get some musicians and famous folks to come out to it.

Columbus Ohio? Its in the center of the country.. has OSU (100K students) and is closer to more major cities than any other city in the country. Chicago, Atlanta, Philly (6-7 hours) Detroit, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Louisville (3 hours) Cincinatti, Dayton, Toledo, Akron (2 hours)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus,_Ohio

Thoughts?
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

People need to dress up like Native Americans!

Sounds good to me.
    "... Ron Paul said things that 'thunk' right in my head-bone ..."
    - Stephen Colbert

It would be easy enough to set up some ticker in a live event like a NASA countdown, only going up, showing donations in real time. Know whadimean?

JM

This is an awesome idea.

We have some really great creative video making talent in our ranks. Hopefully we will have the time to market this to its full effect.

Instead of rejecting British goods, we will be rejecting politics as usual in Washington.

I hope that this next event can be one that can appeal to older voters well too.

I love it! Boston tea party drive!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Thumbs up

Columbus has got very large convention center, nice central location.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Going to be tough being so close to christmas....But I am in... We have the 11th of this month also....

I'd fly to a Boston Tea Party event.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

December 16th will be the next money bomb day. I thought that was already decided on by the troops.

if there is a rally, maybe it should be in an early primary state?

I try to be humble.. but i gotta do my part.

I was a big time rave promoter in the 90's. Ive handled huge budgets, flown as many as 14 acts for a one night show, have connections in all the media in Columbus, have negotiated 100's of contracts, rented huge venues, hired sound, lighting, staging, printed and distributed over a million flyers. I know from experience that Columbus is a great central location. For my first large show 'Tilt' we drew people from NH, Chicago and St. Louis. Im positive with the right promotion we could draw people from everywhere.

This event would be a cake walk in comparison. For one, its free, which means we could use any city venue for free or minimal charge. We have an army of supporters in Columbus that could help with flyer distribution.

And lastly.. Ohio decided the last election.
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by parke View Post
    Lets get Dr. Paul to do a rally, combine it with a donation drive and get some musicians and famous folks to come out to it.

Columbus Ohio? Its in the center of the country.. has OSU (100K students) and is closer to more major cities than any other city in the country. Chicago, Atlanta, Philly (6-7 hours) Detroit, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Louisville (3 hours) Cincinatti, Dayton, Toledo, Akron (2 hours)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus,_Ohio

Thoughts?
    columbus?...why not boston?

at the site of the actual boston harbor....close to nh just before their primary

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post

at the site of the actual boston harbor....close to nh just before their primary
    Not a bad idea..

I wanna Tea bag laura ingram...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    I'd fly to a Boston Tea Party event.
    I'll drive. No way I will EVER get on a plane as long as the TSA is considered legal. I'm a sovereign individual and WILL NOT be searched to move from state to state. Stand up for your rights!

An idea for a banner (money bomb):

Quote Originally Posted by goldstandard View Post

I like!!!

i love it goldstandard!
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post

Central location means more people, Boston is more expensive and traffic is worse. Boston is nice no offense.

Boston hotel cost...http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...7381!p&&rdct=1

half as much

Columbus hotel costs.......http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...37281&&&rdct=1

Central location in city a lot of access

Last edited by Man from La Mancha; 11-05-2007 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldstandard View Post

The fact that we have such talented people that can turn out something even like this in minutes is what's going to make this next one an even bigger success.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Columbus is a breeze to get around in. There are so many freeways that getting from one side to the other takes about 15 minutes.

Boston is RETARDED expensive. You think getting a parking place in NYC is bad?? You havent been to boston yet. Try paying $15 and having to catch a cab into the city.

I think I would fly as well...

I am in!
    Ninth Amendment:
    The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment:
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

We should up the ante as well. 200$ donation pledges. They want it? They are going to get it. HARD.

Perfect idea! Theme is excellent with our campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by isufferfromronpaulfever View Post
    We should up the ante as well. 200$ donation pledges. They want it? They are going to get it. HARD.
    KICK ASS IDEA!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast