Thread: I don't get this whole "Black This Out" thing. What is the ultimate goal of this?

I don't get this whole "Black This Out" thing. What is the ultimate goal of this?

I'm ignorant to this whole thing. What's really going on here? Is this just related to a moneybomb? Because as a political statement, it looks kinda juvenile (from my ignorant perspective, I don't understand what's going on).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The MSM doesn't want the message of liberty to be heard.... therefore Ron is being blacked out, and so are those of us talking about the liberty message hence the blackout on avatars.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

It's an effort to use the fact that Ron Paul is being sidelined by the media to our advantage.

By drawing attention to this, we can gained earned media, make people aware of Paul's true influence in this race, and put much needed dollars into the campaign.

It's a win/win/win. It's saying "yeah, you want to black out Ron Paul??? Try blacking THIS out!"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Raise money and make a statement to the media that we will not be ignored.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO