Thread: Newt Gingrich calls for Gary Johnson to be included in Bloomberg debate

Newt Gingrich calls for Gary Johnson to be included in Bloomberg debate

Fairness requires Gov. Johnson to be included in tomorrow’s debate. I encourage Wash Post/Bloomberg to invite him.
    http://twitter.com/#!/newtgingrich/s...11954118311936

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree, Newt.

I agree too, but we all know he's trying to knock Paul down and split his support.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    I agree too, but we all know he's trying to knock Paul down and split his support.

ehh, i don't know about that.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Agenda. Newt doesn't give a $#@! about Johnson.

Republican Presidential Primary candidate Fred Karger also called for the inclusion of Gary Johnson in the debate.
    http://nhinsider.squarespace.com/pre...y-for-new.html
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

"Newt Gingrich calls for less speaking time for Ron Paul in Bloomberg debate"

Why he is Gingrich silent on Buddy Roemer?

Knowing Gingrich's sleazy past as well as I do, I'm going out on a limb here. Gingrich is dangerous. Very corrupt and has been involved in more political back door bs then I can shake a stick at. I would not be surprised if GJ sold his soul to the devil. I'm being very serious about this. I know I'll catch some backlash from the Gingrich lovin' crowd here on this forum but I can honestly see the likes of GJ being dazzled by Gingrich's BS.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    I don't think so. Newt looked friendly with Ron at the debates. I don't even think Newt cares about winning at this point anyway based on his attacks on the moderators and some of his comments about the GOP field.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think so. Newt looked friendly with Ron at the debates. I don't even think Newt cares about winning at this point anyway based on his attacks on the moderators and some of his comments about the GOP field.
    Newt Gingrich said Ron Paul "is wrong on assassination" and "wrong on the Constitution". So much for not attacking his fellow candidates. Newt also led the charge against Ron in 1996, convincing a Democrat to turn Republican in an attempt to block Ron's re-entry into Congress.

He needs an "outsider" and fresh face to knock Cain down. Gingrich has no chance of winning if he can't win Georgia, and Cain is in his way.

I call for Gary Johnson to drop out.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I call for Gary Johnson to drop out.
    He's not going to until after NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Newt also led the charge against Ron in 1996, convincing a Democrat to turn Republican in an attempt to block Ron's re-entry into Congress.
    Seriously? God, I knew there was a reason why didn't like that man (besides his infidelity).

Newt Gingrich has also praised Ron on the fed. You guys are paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    Not paranoid, just pointing out that Newt isn't "on our side".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    Did he help Ron when he was speaker? No.

He wants to become the one calling out the media and the unfairness of it all. Does he care that it's all unfair? No.

He had plenty of opportunities as one of the most powerful men in the country to help Ron. Praising him after the fact when it is popular just doesn't $#@!ing cut it for me.

Let me put it you guys simply: Newt is two-faced whenever is it convenient for him.