Thread: Newt Gingrich calls for Gary Johnson to be included in Bloomberg debate

Default Newt Gingrich calls for Gary Johnson to be included in Bloomberg debate

Fairness requires Gov. Johnson to be included in tomorrow’s debate. I encourage Wash Post/Bloomberg to invite him.
    http://twitter.com/#!/newtgingrich/s...11954118311936

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I agree, Newt.

I agree too, but we all know he's trying to knock Paul down and split his support.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    I agree too, but we all know he's trying to knock Paul down and split his support.

ehh, i don't know about that.

Agenda. Newt doesn't give a shit about Johnson.

Blog Entries

Republican Presidential Primary candidate Fred Karger also called for the inclusion of Gary Johnson in the debate.
    http://nhinsider.squarespace.com/pre...y-for-new.html
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

"Newt Gingrich calls for less speaking time for Ron Paul in Bloomberg debate"

Why he is Gingrich silent on Buddy Roemer?
    "Ted Cruz has gone out of his way to tell people how much he agrees with me on national security." -John McCain

Knowing Gingrich's sleazy past as well as I do, I'm going out on a limb here. Gingrich is dangerous. Very corrupt and has been involved in more political back door bs then I can shake a stick at. I would not be surprised if GJ sold his soul to the devil. I'm being very serious about this. I know I'll catch some backlash from the Gingrich lovin' crowd here on this forum but I can honestly see the likes of GJ being dazzled by Gingrich's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    I don't think so. Newt looked friendly with Ron at the debates. I don't even think Newt cares about winning at this point anyway based on his attacks on the moderators and some of his comments about the GOP field.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think so. Newt looked friendly with Ron at the debates. I don't even think Newt cares about winning at this point anyway based on his attacks on the moderators and some of his comments about the GOP field.
    Newt Gingrich said Ron Paul "is wrong on assassination" and "wrong on the Constitution". So much for not attacking his fellow candidates. Newt also led the charge against Ron in 1996, convincing a Democrat to turn Republican in an attempt to block Ron's re-entry into Congress.

He needs an "outsider" and fresh face to knock Cain down. Gingrich has no chance of winning if he can't win Georgia, and Cain is in his way.

I call for Gary Johnson to drop out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There would be riots in the streets, if boobus gave one shit about his honor.
    UN Agenda 21 Explained

The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

Robert Downey Jr will learn you how to pimp. If you ever need to know.

How the GOP stole the nomination

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I call for Gary Johnson to drop out.
    He's not going to until after NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Newt also led the charge against Ron in 1996, convincing a Democrat to turn Republican in an attempt to block Ron's re-entry into Congress.
    Seriously? God, I knew there was a reason why didn't like that man (besides his infidelity).

Newt Gingrich has also praised Ron on the fed. You guys are paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    Not paranoid, just pointing out that Newt isn't "on our side".

Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    Did he help Ron when he was speaker? No.

He wants to become the one calling out the media and the unfairness of it all. Does he care that it's all unfair? No.

He had plenty of opportunities as one of the most powerful men in the country to help Ron. Praising him after the fact when it is popular just doesn't fucking cut it for me.

Let me put it you guys simply: Newt is two-faced whenever is it convenient for him.