Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MUST SEE A collage of misleading MSM headlines regarding Ron Paul Values Voters Win

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I really hope that when Ron Paul gets in, he does something so that the media loses its significance or the control that it has over the people. What is it that allowed so many of these media organizations to get so big in the first place? Do they all get money from the government?
    That would be great....make sure that the lamestream media is always the LAST to be informed of events so that more people learn to look elsewhere for their news.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *snip*....gonna add these to FB.....good work collecting them!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    FCC, especially for radio. It costs something like 100K just to APPLY for a radio station licence. If a channel isn't being used, it should be free to homestead -- just like other property. This would result in an explosion of free speech.
    That would go a VERY long ways.

Quote Originally Posted by nbruno322 View Post
    They just can't resist diminishing his electability in the eyes of Republican voters as "just a libertarian that appeals to young voters".

httx://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/08/8226207-ron-paul-wins-values-voter-straw-poll
    I really love the ones that say he appeals to young voters like that is a pejorative statement.

I mean who the $#@! would want young Republicans and a Republican party lingering around after the older Republicans die... that's crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Alright.. so when did you actually have an independent media?
    Most of it was independent when I was growing up.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I am still sitting here shaking my head that CBS called it ballot stuffing. That is beyond belief.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I am still sitting here shaking my head that CBS called it ballot stuffing. That is beyond belief.
    Wait, the MSM told me the results are "non-binding" over and over, so why would anyone want to stuff the ballots??
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Don't forget Bachmann ballot stuffing in Iowa.

"You know you want it"

Who's the lint-licker that downrated this thread?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

WOW. We're all aware of the media spin and censorship but wow, to see it presented like this...is crazy.

What I've made a pledge to do is to register with any of these sites assuming they allow comments and make sure my voice is heard. I also email the writers directly.

Also, slightly off topic, can someone teach me how to capture the web pages for re-post as done above? Thank you.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its simple, just use the print screen key, which copies the current computer screen to the clipboard, paste in the paint program to crop etc, then upload at the tiny pic website.

Easy, quick and anyone can do it.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

I can't believe the article that suggested that Paul was pandering to religious people by using Biblical imagery in his speech.

This pisses me off. Only going to work harder for BTO.
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

Use the print screen key on your keyboard to take screen drop, then paste it into Paint or another imaging program to save it as a jpg. Host on photobucket or similar.

It'd be cool to see side by side image for each of the sites posted VVS vs Presidential 5.

+rep. good work.

might i suggest that these should also be on the black this out pages

Quote Originally Posted by nbruno322 View Post
    They just can't resist diminishing his electability in the eyes of Republican voters as "just a libertarian that appeals to young voters".

httx://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/08/8226207-ron-paul-wins-values-voter-straw-poll

So the AP starts the whole "non binding" sound bite and the rest of the MSM parrots it

httx://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/paul-wins-values-voters-1197161.html

httx://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2011/10/08/paul_wins_values_voters_straw_poll_cain_in_2nd/

httx://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/08/politics-us-republicans-straw-poll_8724524.html

httx://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/08/3969546/paul-wins-values-voters-straw.html

httx://www.tennessean.com/article/20111009/NEWS/310090065/Paul-Cain-top-straw-poll-Values-Voters-Summit

httx://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203476804576619414204610484.html

more to come...

is this all we have right now? just read page 1, is there video of MSM on tv doing this? gonna make a video of all those articles plus past MSM BS

wow...this thread pisses me off.

may have to go for broke in the OCT 19 Black THIS Out Moneybomb!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It's very important to have an independent media. Problem is, that is not what we have anymore. We have corporate media that has a vested interest in the government staying like it is and the wars continuing unabated. Just follow the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne373 View Post
    If you had any doubts that the Lame Stream Media was consolidated and owned by the Military Industrial Complex and Criminal Banking Elites....Well...what do you think now?
    Like one man having all of the following on his resume?

NBC-MSNBC-GE-Federal Reserve-Obama Jobs Czar
    = Military-Industrial-Government-Financial-Corporate-Media Complex
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Call it conspiracy or whatever one wants, but there is manipulation and propaganda in plain sight. My belief is there is only a handful of writers for these articles, associated press, etc and they send it out to all the other news media outlets. IT seems as there are hundreds of independent reporters on this yet I guess there is less than a half a dozen that coordinate with each other.

Just look at the Fox title, its total propaganda using words to manipulate peoples thinking. They put Cains name first in the title and put second next to RP.They put Cain next to the word WIN. Non-binding is in almost every article.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Like one man having all of the following on his resume?

NBC-MSNBC-GE-Federal Reserve-Obama Jobs Czar
    = Military-Industrial-Government-Financial-Corporate-Media Complex
    To borrow a phrase from Admiral Mike Mullen, the mainstream media is a "veritable arm" of the unconstitutional system that has been hoisted over the American people.

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post

more to come...
    A more powerful way to highlight the information in your screen shots is to highlight the areas of BS in paint with red, like what was done to the headlines and article excerpts on the opening post to this thread.

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

How in the hell do we combat this? I mean seriously? Never have I seen such a concerted effort like this to diminish a man's appeal and support in the political realm or possibly anywhere for that matter unless you're some kind of criminal. Where do all these newspapers/media outlets get their orders from, that's what I'd like to know? It's just to bad we really couldn't raise a hundred million bucks. Maybe if the grassroots could raise some money and run national commercials promoting the Nov. 11th, or Dec. 16th money bombs we could really break into the 30, 40, or 50 million dollar range. Surely a group of sane rich people could form a network to help us out with some of these money bombs. The media needs exposed over this!

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Ron Paul believes in free speech. Even when it is untrue and ugly.
    Yes, but he also doesn't believe in the govt paying hordes of "PR" to influence the narrative being pumped out by the MSM.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

it sickens me to my stomach.
    we've got to be all OUT come Oct. 19. I originally pledged $25 (thinking it was my first donation) but then i already spent more than $100 in donations & RP products. without a doubt, i will put in no less than $100!

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Call it conspiracy or whatever one wants, but there is manipulation and propaganda in plain sight. My belief is there is only a handful of writers for these articles, associated press, etc and they send it out to all the other news media outlets.
    Well, intended or unintended, AP, Reuters, etc are very biased, and most other news agencies use their articles verbatim, or as a basis for a "new" article. It has created a central hub of propaganda, although you would imagine that in the MSM, most of the individual writers, editors and producers share the same opinions and biases anyway.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Alright.. so when did you actually have an independent media?
    you like rhetorical questions huh?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if this is a crazy idea or not, but I'm going to throw it out there and let you guys talk about it.

Are there not some members on this forum whom claim to be professional writers? Well here's my suggestion. Can we get one these writers to step up to the plate and begin writing Op-Ed pieces based entirely on this subject. Submit it to every online avenue that accepts Op-Ed submissions and hope it gets published. When published we all can promote it on sites like DIGG and REDDIT and whatever other sites that promote online editorials. Also is there a way to have independent writings submitted in Opinion sections of newspapers throughout the country?

What I'm trying to figure out, is there has to be a way to beat the media at its own game. I'm trying to bang my head thinking of ways to do this.

(Please, no responses from people whose only come back is ---just go out and promote the Money Bombs more and sign waving.) I know those are ways to promote Ron Paul. This is about educating the masses on the media bias with proof.

I'm just saying, sometimes you got to think outside the box.

Maybe a own website for this? Blackthisout.com is based on moneybomb and it seems to have only a few Youtube-videos, so maybe a own place full of how media treats Ron would be good. It would be easy to link everywhere.
    mises.org <- Learn to be as good in Economics as Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0m_3ur0pe View Post
    Maybe a own website for this? Blackthisout.com is based on moneybomb and it seems to have only a few Youtube-videos, so maybe a own place full of how media treats Ron would be good. It would be easy to link everywhere.
    That too can be a good idea, but that's not where I'm trying to take this discussion. The drawback of creating a new website and having it reach the masses takes time. You got to SEO it to the max to get high ranking in search engines. Plus your a "new" website with no track record, no loyal followers and no widespread popularity.

I'm talking about getting a Op-ED in a well promoted established website with already loyal existing readers. Also getting Op-Ed into existing newspapers throughout the country where there is already a established readership. That's where I'm trying to take this conversation.

Thanks for posting this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast