Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MUST SEE A collage of misleading MSM headlines regarding Ron Paul Values Voters Win

MUST SEE A collage of misleading MSM headlines regarding Ron Paul Values Voters Win

There should be plenty of material for a part 2 for Jon Stewart. Feel free to add to compilation, which I am sure will grow.

The link for the original word doc is here http://v8no.com/Ron paul.doc

Spread this far and wide

Diminishing headling - "Non binding"

httx://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cain-comes-in-2nd-to-paul-in-straw-poll-of-social-conservatives-santorum-places-3rd/2011/10/08/gIQAXtD3VL_story.html

He is the Republican party Presidential candidate, NOT the libertarian one.

Cain didn’t win, he came in a distant 2nd

httx://nation.foxnews.com/ron-paul/2011/10/08/paul-and-cain-win-values-voter-straw-poll

Wonder if Cain stuffed the ballots too? In FL??

httx://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20117696-503544.html

httx://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65482.html

httx://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/10/another-ron-paul-production/246396/

Would they say that about Cain if he won, or did they when he won FL?

httx://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-accuse-ron-paul-of-stuffing-straw-poll-ballot-box-2011-10

Nice big picture of Romney who came in 4th with 4% of the vote and of course diminishing and minimalizing Ron Paul, "least socially conservative"

httx://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20117706-503544.html

Marginized and ignored, Who came in first?? the winner is mentioned toward the end of the article and only once.

httx://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10/09/herman-cain-social-conservatives-new-darling-at-values-voter-summit.html

So according to this rag, getting 2nd place is better?? And if they are useless then why did it help Cain with his national campaign as the articles mentions?!

httx://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/10/ron_paul_wins_values_voter_sum.html

Where 2nd place is a "clear victory". Also, he comes in double digits much more often than single digits.

httx://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/08/ron-paul-wins-value-voters-summit-straw-poll/
    Last edited by nbruno322; 10-09-2011 at 05:31 AM.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They just can't resist diminishing his electability in the eyes of Republican voters as "just a libertarian that appeals to young voters".

httx://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/08/8226207-ron-paul-wins-values-voter-straw-poll

So the AP starts the whole "non binding" sound bite and the rest of the MSM parrots it

httx://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/paul-wins-values-voters-1197161.html

httx://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2011/10/08/paul_wins_values_voters_straw_poll_cain_in_2nd/

httx://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/08/politics-us-republicans-straw-poll_8724524.html

httx://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/08/3969546/paul-wins-values-voters-straw.html

httx://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/10/08/politics/p135005D25.DTL

httx://www.tennessean.com/article/20111009/NEWS/310090065/Paul-Cain-top-straw-poll-Values-Voters-Summit

httx://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203476804576619414204610484.html
    Last edited by nbruno322; 10-09-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Ron Paul Sign Bomb Monday October 10, 2011
    in less than 24 hours...

http://www.ronpaulsignbomb.com/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...g-October-10th
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I really hope that when Ron Paul gets in, he does something so that the media loses its significance or the control that it has over the people. What is it that allowed so many of these media organizations to get so big in the first place? Do they all get money from the government?
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 10-09-2011 at 05:13 AM.

+rep Good collection of articles here. It really shows you how they will stop at nothing to throw in those nice little jabs.

Even the articles with titles saying Ron Paul won, they mostly talk about the other candidates instead...lol
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

It's very important to have an independent media. Problem is, that is not what we have anymore. We have corporate media that has a vested interest in the government staying like it is and the wars continuing unabated. Just follow the money.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 10-09-2011 at 05:18 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    What is it that allowed so many of these media organizations to get so big in the first place? Do they all get money from the government?
    They get their money from corporate sponsors, not the government. The question is, is there a difference any more? After all, Washington's K Street is chock full of corporate sponsors. They're called 'lobbyists'.

And the media got so big because the growth of the federal government has led to state and local governments paling in comparison in terms of importance and newsworthiness. Which, in turn, led to national media growing in appeal as compared to local news media. Which, in turn, allows nationwide corporations, who have something to gain by advertising nationally and can afford to do so, to call the shots in the media people are actually paying attention to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

See last sentence. This is the ONLY post where they mentioned Ron's victory, though this one is dedicated to an arguably less important straw poll.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its obvious what is happening.

Cain wowed everybody He's Good? oh really says an unamed voter i guess Politico is pro Cain Freak now

I guess the mainstream news networks are all pro Cain now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post

See last sentence. This is the ONLY post where they mentioned Ron's victory, though this one is dedicated to an arguably less important straw poll.

I see what they did there nice little spin media fascists Yeah and Herman Cain paid his no where to be seen supporters to win in that Straw poll.
    Last edited by Give me liberty; 10-09-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Do we have past articles on straw poll victors from these "news"papers, for comparison? Are the articles pulled from the same section, i.e. *not* oped?

The system is running SCARED. The corporate media whores know that under a RP's administration, their GIG IS UP.

When you see a media template being used as the news where practically each outlet is saying the exact same thing, you know the fix is in.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

MSM is soo predictable; posted results on R3publicans with our own little spin about the media...

+rep Great collection of $hit!
    "No one but Paul!" Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/232839056765982/

+rep! Excellent job!

There is only three major news outlets that pump out the so-called news--all the rest of the media is scripted through these three major outlets. It's regurgitated in different ways, but in the end, they are all saying the same thing.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-09-2011 at 07:36 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No mention of the conference or straw poll at all in the Chicago Sun Times. The Chicago Tribune mentions the conference,
    but only deals with the Romney religion flap and doesn't even mention who won!

I find it interesting that on VVS own website, they don't have the results of their poll. Does anyone know if this is normal?
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by Birdlady View Post
    I find it interesting that on VVS own website, they don't have the results of their poll. Does anyone know if this is normal?
    lulz.

It's becoming normal these days. Just look at how many websites have been holding polls and later refusing to publish the results.

But, no, before this year it was decidedly not normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Headlines should read:

GOP Nomination Front-Runner Ron Paul challenged recently by the 2nd Tier Ex-Federal Reserve Pizza Twirler Herman Cain

Post it in the comments of every article.

Bosso

Blatant bias is blantant.

+ rep for capturing all of those!

Pretty clear what MSM is doing. They're trying to prop up Herman Cain to try to push Ron Paul to bottom tier.

Thanks nbruno, I'm cntr-C, cntr-v this in other forums.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Love it though... Cain is starting to displace romney and perry and is leveling the field back out among the status quo while retaining his 10% support. This will allow him to cyphen off additional voters as perry and cain start falling again. Cain doesn't have what it takes to stay on top so it is great that the media is pushing him to take votes from the other guys. Just need more of the 3rd tier to drop out so we can get more attention at the debates

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waiting for Doug Wead's take on this to go out to all the conservatives on NewsMax, etc. Maybe we could take his "editorial" and send it to a lot of newspapers for opinion piece.

If you had any doubts that the Lame Stream Media was consolidated and owned by the Military Industrial Complex and Criminal Banking Elites....Well...what do you think now?

YOU are living in a period where the disastrous rise of mis-placed power has usurped The Republic.

P.S. Outstanding job compiling the pics. Thank you.
    Last edited by airborne373; 10-09-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

We need as video that begins with headlines, and news clips about Cain winning CPACFL. During the clip have text identifying his polling numbers at the time. Then switch to Ron Paul and identify what his polling at the time was. Then show the headlines Ron Paul got with this win.

Ron Paul believes in free speech. Even when it is untrue and ugly.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I really hope that when Ron Paul gets in, he does something so that the media loses its significance or the control that it has over the people. What is it that allowed so many of these media organizations to get so big in the first place? Do they all get money from the government?
    FCC, especially for radio. It costs something like 100K just to APPLY for a radio station licence. If a channel isn't being used, it should be free to homestead -- just like other property. This would result in an explosion of free speech.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It's very important to have an independent media. Problem is, that is not what we have anymore. We have corporate media that has a vested interest in the government staying like it is and the wars continuing unabated. Just follow the money.
    Alright.. so when did you actually have an independent media?
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast