I will not bore everyone with all the details but we had a good showing from the forums and of course had our traditional meetup and dinner. Ron's speech was fantastic and we made every effort to get people in front of the cameras. Ron got a tremendous reaction and one of forum members was talking with a man after the speech who was shifting his support from Cain to Paul because he said it was clear that Ron was the only true Christian running after hearing him speak.

After Ron's speech we gathered in another ballroom where Ron came down and gave a quick speech and met and had photos taken with many supporters. Tons of free stuff was handed out including signs, slims jims, stickers, dvd's, etc. So we all loaded up and will be spreading this stuff around.

The results were announced at 3 p.m. EST. We all went back in the ballroom a little early and Glenn Beck was still on the stage. One of our members left after about 3 minutes and I only lasted about two minutes longer than that. It was perhaps the most disgusting 5 minutes of my life and I am sorry I went in early.

Ron was announced the winner and we exploded. I personally did not make out any boo's but some members were saying they heard a few. Of course the obligatory "Ron Paul" chant started and a man got really angry while storming out and was screaming "You $#@!s are going to kill this country... You are going to kill us all". His Wife grabbed his arm and pulled him out.

After the cheering stopped the ballroom began to clear out. Several forum members were interviewed by varios news agencies. I was interviewed by a newspaper out of Little Rock, Arkansas and several others were interviewed by foreign papers and NPR. After all of that we all met at a local restaurant for a victory dinner and we really hope that more of you guys are there with us for Cpac.

A few observations:

This crowd was very unique and encouraging because while most of our crowds are composed of under 30's, this crowd had a LOT of middle aged and even elderly supporters (65+).

Ron looked very happy and very confident and his speech was virtually flawless.

The members of the forums who were there were all dressed nicely, were very engaging with people who were curious or who had questions, were very professional and were amazing ambassadors for the good Dr. You guys should be proud that RPF led the charge at this event.