Thread: glib quip "I didn't take my clothes off..." + clever reply "Thank God!"

Cool glib quip "I didn't take my clothes off..." + clever reply "Thank God!"

We just had a Democrat senate primary debate, Ms. Warren's quip, Scott Brown's Cosmo + Playboy cognicent reply
    and the path towards the senate becoming much easier for Elizabeth Warren becuz one of the debaters dropped out
    of the race, following Seti Warren's example. We have TWO Democrats about to scrap and scuffle it out as Scott Brown
    is sitting pretty until summer. should the Democrats quarrel too intensely, our current senator has a re-election cakewalk.
    Last edited by Aratus; 10-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    former senator scott brown is about to announce his senate run, again...

i just had to bump a golden oldie thread about him and senator warren....

meh. I wish we could do better.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

i know how you feel. for good or ill, he may be returning to d.c for a tyme. i can be philosophical. i think mitch mcconnell has high hopes for him!

there was talk the other day about scott brown running for that senate seat up in new hampshire. i am bemused.
    if he actually goes through with it, i'm going to wish him the best of luck so that there is GOP party unity up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    there was talk the other day about scott brown running for that senate seat up in new hampshire. i am bemused.
    if he actually goes through with it, i'm going to wish him the best of luck so that there is GOP party unity up here.
    He's already filed to run.

hi eduardo89! 100,ooo thanx for the good word!
    can we forgive him if he edges out all tea~party people
    but i must wait until fall officially to go to his N.H HQ
    so as to look less M@SSWH0LE if i cross our border here?
    if i go to his n.h rallies NOW, i look almost treasonable.
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-03-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: DON'T BLAME ME, I'M FROM TAXACHUSETTS