Thread: FDA Trilateral Cooperation Charter - the end of health freedom as we know it

FDA Trilateral Cooperation Charter - the end of health freedom as we know it

(NaturalNews) As horrific as the recent US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) guidelines are for health freedom (http://www.naturalnews.com/033482_F...), they are not necessarily the worst threat currently on the regulatory horizon. Far off the radar of most in the natural health community is the quietly-developing North American Trilateral Cooperation Charter (TCC), which threatens to merge the dietary supplement regulation guidelines of the US, Mexico, and Canada into a single, highly-restrictive regulatory paradigm.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033892_Tr...h_freedom.html
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if my supplements already didn't cost enough. Between my whey protein, casein protein, multivitamin, greens supplement, creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, pre-workout, fish oil, CLA, HMB, glycerol, you name it, hundreds of dollars per month would turn into thousands. In addition to this, I may have restrictions on how much I can get at a time or how much I can legally have in my blood, or worse. Prescriptions could be the norm for a multivitamin, making a cheap supplement 100x most costly. Bodybuilding is a passion of mine, and I can't stand the thought of it being ruined by the government. I already was sent to $#@!ing jail, paid thousands in fines, lost my license for half a year, lost scholarships and grants during my undergrad, etc., for minding my own business with my steroid use when someone ratted on me. What's next? I get sent to jail for taking a multivitamin without a prescription?

Now, more than ever, we need Ron Paul as president to lead this country to stop tyrannical $#@! like this. RON PAUL 2012.
    "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon." - Rorschach

Codex Alimentarius! FDA is aligning themselves to be codex compliant!!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner